Chapter 6- Secrets? Tsk tsk tsk

((Lucifer's POV))

I had had so much fun beating the shit out of the older Winchester. Sure no one really won the fight and my knuckles were split but I had fun none the less.

When Michael brought us home I was sitting on the couch listening to the radio and out of the corner of my eye I saw someone walking on the sidewalk out of our front window.

Out of curiosity I moved to the end of the couch and looked outside to see none other than Castiel. Ugh he had been a pain in my ass lately.

I smiled as I thought to scare him a bit, so I put my shoes back on and walked outside following after the Novak boy silently.

I followed him for a while until he stopped outside the estate and stood on the side of the road while I hid behind some bushes. I was going to jump out and scare him like I had been planning to do but he was just standing there looking around.

Naturally I became curious why and so I ran a hand through my hair as I settled down behind the bushes more comfortably and watched Castiel.

I waited forever and I wished I had brought a jacket because it was freezing cold outside. It was dark out and Castiel was in the same place. That's when the car pulled up. I couldn't see it all that well because of the dark but when Castiel opened the passenger door a bit of light from the street lamp flowed into the car and I could barely make out who it was but I knew it was Dean.

I could see his black eye I'd given him and he was smiling. I walked home after the car had left and thought about this. Castiel was going with Dean Winchester? What were they doing? Hanging out? But where and for what purpose?

Then it hit me, why Gabe seemed so confused the other day when he was talking to Michael about Castiel probably finding a girl. That girl, or rather boy was Dean.

But..that's disgusting. Two guys together? I had read about the outrage in California where there were gay couples, in the newspaper. It was weird and didn't make any sense. So Castiel was a queer?

So I went over to the Novak house and when Gabriel answered the door I knew their parents weren't home so I asked to come inside and Gabe obliged.

We talked for a while and Gabe brought cookies that we snacked on. I told Gabe about how I was worried about Castiel and he became concerned.

"Why?" He asked.

"Because that girl he's with that you were telling Michael about..I think it's a guy."

Gabriel looked a bit surprised. "Really?!"

I nodded slowly as he ate another cookie. "I'll talk to him." I said and Gabriel nodded.

And I did talk to him. I have something planned for Castiel that will cure him of this strange thing he has with Dean. I won't tell anyone yet because I don't have any real proof that they're together like that.

But when I do I'll let Michael know. Until then I'll take care of this myself.