Chapter 2- I wish I could, I really do.

((Castiel's POV))

Damn my cheek hurt. I didn't want to fight anyone especially since we were in the wrong. Gabriel had stood up to Luci plenty of times, I thought I could get away with it too. I guess not.

And now Dean Winchester had kidnapped me in his car. And in the drive in too. For all I knew the other socs were here, and they'd see me in the same car as Dean. Or they'd just see the car and go pick another fight with them.

"My group. Am I as bad as them?"

I wanted to know what Dean thought of me. I know I shouldn't care, but I do. I care about Dean's opinion. And maybe I am.. I don't want to be.

Dean took a while to answer and it sort of scared me. He was thinking of a nicer way to put it. I just knew it.

"Definitely not. I can't see you being bad at all." He said looking at me and as I looked into his eyes I could tell he was sincere.

I smiled slightly and looked down as my cheeks heated up. That happened a lot..

"Am I weird?" Dean asked smiling slightly. I furrowed my eyebrows in confusion as I looked up at Dean.

"How so?"

"For liking a soc who's a guy."

I chuckled and looked out the window. "Everyone else says you are."

"I don't care what everyone else says. What do you think?"

"I wish I could, I really do but..they'll find out and..and they'll kill me, or you."

Dean placed his hand on my shoulder and I tensed slightly. "Go on a date with me? Please. If you think we can't make it work, fine. But you won't know unless you try."

I nodded slightly. "Fine. I'll meet you in the abandoned field tomorrow at 6."

Dean smiled and nodded pulling away and starting his car to back it up. Thank god. Not that I didn't like Dean, because I did. God I did. But it was dangerous for us to be here and I didn't like it.

He drove me a block from my house so no one would see me getting out of his car and I stepped into the dark night and walked along the sidewalk to my house.

I heard Dean pull away and go in the opposite direction and then I walked into my warm house. My mom and dad glanced at me and Gabriel looked up from the book he was reading.

"Why are you so smiley?" He asked. I shrugged and hadn't even realized I'd been smiling.

"I need to go to sleep. I'm tired." I said and walked up the stairs to my room where I collapsed on my bed and thought about what had just happened.

I was scared because someone could find out, and there's no telling what could happen. But on the other hand I was so excited because my crush, Dean Winchester asked me out.

I fell asleep happy and that was the first time I had in a long time.