Chapter 14- Big Brother

((Michael's POV))

I don't see myself as a mean guy and I'm not sure if what I did was mean, I was just trying to do what was best.

I know I'm intimidating and I don't talk much except to Lucifer. It's mostly because I'm the leader of the soc group I guess, I never wanted to be apart of it, I still don't know how I became the leader.

But I've been suspicious of Castiel for a long time and I think of him as my little brother, especially when Luci told me about his little plan and how it turned out to be nothing. But I was still a bit concerned about the whole thing.

So when I was walking by the garage to see if I could get a simple oil change, I forgot about my car as I saw Castiel kissing Dean. I forgot the older Winchester worked here and I definitely didn't know that Castiel would be kissing him. It was bad enough that the boy was sinning by kissing another male but it was the lead greaser!

It took an hour before they left but I followed inconspicuously enough. They never noticed me as I followed them to the barn that I watched them walk to.

Of course I had to avoid my eyes as they had sexual contact which was disgusting to see Castiel apart of. But at the end when they started talking I looked over at them from my hiding place and Dean seemed to see me. I hadn't realized that I was now holding my breath but when he looked away and laid down with Cas I let out a small sigh of relief.

After they fell asleep is when I quietly stood back up and went back to my car. I had to do something about this, I couldn't let it keep going on.

And so that's what I did. I stopped it.
~~
I walked into the kitchen and grabbed a muffin. Luci and I were staying at the Novak's house because our parents were out of town.

Castiel was on his house phone leaning against the wall with a horrified expression on his face and I figured I knew what was wrong. I sat on a stool at the counter. "What's wrong Castiel?" I asked calmly.

The hand that was holding the phone was shaking slightly and he glared over at me. "Did Luci do this?! Or did you?" He said angrily. I just shrugged and took a bite of my muffin. I kind of felt bad for him but at the same time he deserved it. They all did.

"You better go say goodbye Castiel." His eyes widened and he hung the phone up like the whole thing was just starting to settle in.

"Gabriel! Gabe! Get the fuck up!" He yelled as he ran up the stairs. I sat there calmly thinking about what had happened. Wait, why was he getting Gabriel?

I looked towards the stairs as Castiel came running down with Gabriel trailing behind him. His hair was horribly messy and he was just in a tshirt and boxers though he was trying to hop into some jeans.

"What's going on?" Gabriel asked confused and Castiel sent me a tear filled glare. "Ask him!"

They just both stared at me. "You're wasting time. He could be gone by now." I shrugged looking down. I was their big brother in a way and I felt bad for causing them grief but they can't like everything that I do for them.

Gabriel looked even more confused. "Drive us." Castiel ordered and I stood up grabbing my car keys. "Fine." I said and lead them to the car.
~~

I parked the car in front of the beat up shack that the Winchester's called a house. Gabriel glanced out the back window and frowned deeply. "What..why is there a police car?" He whispered like he could barely get out the words.

Castiel took a shaky breath. "They haven't been able to catch them until now. You took them off guard.." He said and I knew it was directed towards me before he turned around in the front seat looking at Gabe.
"Dean called earlier, they're being taken to boy's homes. And..they're being split up." Gabe stayed silent and looked out the window.

They both got out quickly and Dean looked up from where he was talking to Sam. He smiled sadly and waved a bit. I didn't really know what to do but watch. Castiel and Gabriel were going to be really mad but I figured they'd get over it. A police man was talking on his radio as Gabe and Sam hugged..
And so did Dean and Cas. They were talking to each other but from the closed window of my car I couldn't hear what they were saying.