Chapter 12-It Sure Wasn't Easy

((MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYBODY, MY PRESENT TO YOU IS THAT IM UPDATING ALL OF MY STORIES! ENJOY!<3))

((Gabriel's POV))

So we went to the lake which Cas totally set up for me, he is one groovy brother. Seriously he got Dean rooting for me and Sam and I can bet you that sure wasn't easy.

Sam seemed a little awkward in the backseat and I guess it was because I was right there and Dean was in the front seat. I mean Dean was a really good brother for Sam but he was more of a father figure to the kid so I understood how it must have been awkward.

And if I was admitting it to myself I felt awkward too, well more like nervous. Here I was with my brother and his boyfriend and then the little brother of said boyfriend who I just happened to have a crush on was sitting right beside me. I was still debating whether I wanted to be myself or not--not a lot of people liked me and I really wanted Sam to like me--when we pulled up to the side of a forest and Dean parked his precious car.

Sam got out of the car immediately and I just sighed a little to myself as I got out as well. I was behind Dean so as I stepped out of the car Dean was right there with his door already shut.
"Look I know it seems like Sam is acting a little..distant, but trust me he'll come around. Just be yourself and everything will work out." He hit me on the back with a little too much force and walked over to Cas who took his hand.

Castiel looked back over his shoulder, glanced at Sam, then to me and winked before him and Dean walked into the woods. Sneaky bastards. I had no idea where I was going so I waited for Sam who walked over and he smiled nervously up at me.

"Guess you're leading the way short stuff." I smirked and Sam rolled his eyes with a huff and frowned slightly. He didn't say anything but started walking and I followed after him. "Not that being short is bad, I mean look at me." I gestured to myself as I walked beside the kid. He looked up at me and laughed a bit.

It was a little awkward because Sam didn't say much as we walked and it seemed like we were walking forever. "So uh..how'd it go in the nurses office? Is everything alright?" I asked--one because I was worried about the kid, and two because the silence was deafening.

"Oh yeah..I was just a little dehydrated is all. I'm sorry I like..fell on you." He said and rubbed the back of his neck.

I laughed. "That's okay, you're cute when you blush you know." He blushed even more and looked up at me but didn't respond because we were there and Dean and Cas were already in the water in only their boxers.

Dean laughed loudly. "You guys took forever! We thought you got lost!" He yelled and I laughed slightly.
Sam walked over to a log and sat down. I didn't know what to do so I took my cigarettes out of my coat pocket along with my lighter and set them on the log next to Sam with a wink before kicking my shoes off and stripping down to my boxers.

I'm not the most good looking guy by far, and I don't have a body like Dean's and it's not like I was tall or anything. A few people said I had a cute face, but what's a cute face? That's not what a guy wants to hear. But when I glanced down at Sam his face was bright red. "You okay?"

He nodded quickly. "Just dandy."

I shrugged and jumped in the water splashing Dean and Cas who grumbled and Cas splashed me back.

Sam seemed to just sit there and stare at us all. We swam for a little bit and I was floating on my back when I looked over at Dean. "Can Sam swim?"

Dean looked over at Sam and back to me. "Yeah he can. I don't know what his deal is." He shrugged and went back to kissing Cas who had his legs and arms wrapped around Dean.