Chapter 13

I think something is wrong with me... I'm updating for the 3rd time in around the same 24 hours haha here you go!

Violet Rose Paw POV:

Shawn just pulled up in the drive way of the pack house so I could get out of the car.
" I had a really nice time tonight Shawn" I said while I take off my seatbelt.
" I did too Vi, and I'm glad you liked it and I'm the happiest guy in the world right at this moment."
He leaned in towards me and he kissed me. There were no sparks like the elders tell the children but he is a good kisser so I kiss him back. After a while we break apart.
"Goodnight Vi"
"Goodnight Shawn"

I open the door to his 1952 black Morris and get out. I shut the door and creep into the pack house since it is 1 in the morning. Wow we stayed there for a while since it took an hour there and back. I climb up the stairs and I hear a massive creak of the stairs. Crap. That could of woken up Tyson since his bedroom is in front of the stairs. I quietly run up the stairs and as I run into my room and turn to lock the door. I got dressed into some PJ's and went to bed for a good nights sleep.

I wake up at 6:00 in the morning feeling tired but oh well this is my normal time and I'll have a shower and go eat Shawn and Noah's breakfast. What? I'm hungry. I wash my hair shampoo and conditioner and once I'm done I get dressed and I look in the mirror then scream. Shawn and Noah run into the room quickly. When they see my hair they just fall on the ground laughing. Someone put pink hair dye into my shampoo and conditioner. "TYSON YOU BETTER FUCKING RUN THIS MEANS WAR!" I hear laugher from Tyson a few rooms away. Shawn and Noah look at me in shock. They have never seen me this angry before. I storm out of the room and go to find some food.

"Shaaaaaaawn" I call from the lounge room. I can't be bothered getting up so I'm going to get Shawn to make me a sandwich or something.
"Whaaaaaaat" I hear Shawn say in the same voice as mine but more playful.
"FEEEEEED MEEEEEEEE" I groan
"Okaaaaaaaaaay!" I giggle and yell
"Go make me a sandvich!" (If you know this reference your awesome)
"Sandvich? really Vi? TF2 reference, your the best girlfriend"

"Baby I know I am" I wink at him as he laughs his way out of the room. Now time to watch some more Teen Wolf, I must say, Tyler Posey, Tyler Hoechlin, Colton Haynes and Dylan O'brian are h-o-t HOT! rewatching season 3 for the 5th time. I hate the ending makes me cry everytime.

Shawn walks back into the room. "Awwww did you go and by subway for me?" "Anything for you Vi." "Did you get my usual?" "Yes, Chicken schnitzel, tomato sauce, tomatoes, mayonaise, cheese and a coke" "I love you so much Shawn" I screamed and I jump up and hug him. I think people in China heard me. I hear a growl upstairs. "Someones not in a good mood today." "I know right" replys Shawn.

I hear someone walking down the stairs and as I turn around I see Tyson. He looks at me and starts laughing. I am really angry again so I run at full speed in front of him (extremely fast since she is the Moon Godess' daughter) he looks shocked as I also pick him up off the ground "WHAT DID YOU DO TO MY HAIR! I HATE PINK!" He just smirks. The bastard dyed my hair pink and he doesnt care? somehow I have to get it back to its original condition."Calm down Violet you can rinse it off since its only temporary dye, its like paint but easier to get out." Huh. I drop him onto the ground and using my powers I teleport into my room.

Lets just say that I mindlinked Shawn and Noah to come to my room to get this dye out. Easy my ass. I'm gonna get him back for this. When I do by the time im done with him he will be falling onto his knee's *insert evil smirk here*

Hey guys im updating this on the school Ipad/ school computer so its kinda weird and I'm also in italian... will fix it later <3

~ <3 love ya my little cupcakes

Rene (Ren)