Chapter 15

Violet Rose Paw POV:

I ushered them inside the house and some of the pack members glared at them but when I gave them a cold glare they instantly submitted. Being the moon godess's daughter has its perks. I barged into Tyson's office.

"Haven't you heard of the term knocking?"

"Yeah I have but only people who respect me get the respect they deserve. Anyways Tyson, this is Kieran and Cara and I found them as rouges that just steppped onto the land. If they were to mean harm you should of said goodbye to your pack! Where are your pack warriors guarding the perimeter!"

"I don't know I have told them in the pack link-"

"YOU ARE THE APLHA! YOU SHOULD KNOW!"

He growled at me. HE GROWLED AT ME!

"Don't talk to me in that tone on my land!"

I growled back.

"I am the moon goddesses daughter! You will talk to me with respect and I shall speak to you however I like!" I used my full power on him which would of gone through the whole pack house. Tyson is so careless.

Tyson showed his neck as he backed down. I could tell Tyson didn't want to but my power is too powerful to over come. Then his eyes changed colour. From his dark, brown eyes to silver.

"I am sorry Vi, next time I will be more careful. My human is just too weak to admit he is in love with you and that you were right."

That was Tyson's wolf speaking. I still didnt know his name yet I was shocked that Tyson loves me. I shake my head. No I will not go back to him. He is to come back to me.

"Thanks for telling me that. But what is your name? I still dont know your name."

"My name is Damien. I hope to be with you and my mate soon. I will love you and my mate, whether Tyson admits it or not."

"Thank you Damien. But im pretty sure Tyson isnt happy about you taking over so would you mind bringing him back?"

"But I would like to spend some time with my mate, is that okay?" He asked so sexily I mentally moan and bring my wolf forward. She doesnt need to be told twice.

"Hello mate, fancy us both being in our humans bodies and talking like real people."

"Yes my beautiful mate, and have I mentions you look as stunning as ever?" He flirted with my wolf.

My wolf giggled "Thankyou Damien, if we continue this now Violet and Tyson will become agitated so we must go."

"What if I dont want to?" He replys huskily.

"I will tell Violet to avoid you and Tyson at any costs. And she would do that. She is stubbon."

"HEY! I am you! Dont talk about me like that!" I yelled at my wolf.

"Goodbye Damien. We will meet again soon." She says as she completely ignores me. Freaking wolf.

"Goodbye Katarina" (if I called Violets wolf something plz comment I have completely forgotten)

BAM! Sorry I haven't updated I didn't know how to finish this chapter. Thanks to my friend Berlindaa_xo she helped me figure out :) hope you guys have an amazing week ahead! I hope to update as soon as I have done my 3 assignments due in 2-3 days :)

Love ya's my little cupcakes!

~Rene (Ren)