Chapter 21

Hehe I told you Berlinda I would update sooner :3

Previously

Why can't I just have a second chance mate? It would make me forget about Tyson. I lay on my bed and look up at my white ceiling. In my head I feel someone trying to break the wall I put up so I bring it down for the person to speak. One word from one person makes me jump out my window and shift.

"Rouges"

Violet Rose Paw POV:

One day I will have a day without drama or something going wrong I tell myself as I land on the ground in my wolf form. I let out a humongous roar. I hear Katarina, my wolf growl "Let's kill some bitches" indeed we shall and run to the front of the pack house.

Hundreds of rouges and packs alike fighting against each other. For what I don't know but I should find out soon enough. My eyes lock onto a rouge which is quite small and brown, darker than Carlee's. The rouge turns around and snarls at me as he runs towards me. His eyes. They are red with hunger to kill me yet I refuse to back down. I am Seline's daughter! I run towards him and jump. I bite the back of his neck which makes him whimper and I finish him off. I look around me and see many rouges and pack members dead.

I look around to find another rouge when my eyes lock onto Jasmine who is lying in the ground with a rouge bigger than her pinning her down. Her eyes are scared but she wouldn't back down. All I can see is red. I run up to the rouge in lightning speed and smash into him sending him flying into a nearby tree. I growl at the rouge daring him to stand and take me on. I stalk up to him and thrash his throat with claws.

I remember about Jasmine and go to see if she is okay. I look back to where she was once laying to see she had disappeared. I look through the fight to see my best friends and family fighting well. I catch a glimpse of Jasmine fighting alongside her mate but my eyes wander as if in slow motion to my left where a rouge snuck up behind me. How I didn't catch him scent I will never know but I might of been quick but not invincible. As I start to close my eyes a wolf jumps over my head as my attacker claws at my throat ripping the top layer of skin. My throat starts to burn from the claws and I realise that my attackers claws were covered in wolfs bane.

I look to where the wolf jumped to and see that he is running towards me in his wolf form. My vision starts to go blurry as I fall but just before I fall to the ground I am caught in a pair of masculine arms as I am surrounded into a world of oblivion.

Hey guys! I have been trying to update this for a while but I just didn't know how to put it all.... It was difficult for me and I didn't want her to look perfect, as a comment said and I can see what that person means. She is too perfect and her looks are flawless so I wanted to do something that would scar her for life. Since the claws were covered in wolfs bane the claw marks will not go away. They will stay there. Thanks for being so patient! 80K reads is amazing everyone! I'm so happy! At 100K I will be uploading The Ice Bucket Challenge as well as donating to the charity.

Love ya my little cupcakes!

~Rene (Ren)