Part 16 ~ *12 +*

Leon's Pov ~
I was watching Violetta sleeping she's so peaceful why do I feel like this? Is it because she has cancer, and I could lose her, but I can't lose her.

Violetta: *Sleepy voice: How long have you been awake?

Leon: Not long.

Violetta: What's the time?

Leon: *Looks over her shoulder at the clock* 2:00 am.

Violetta: Why are you not asleep?

Leon: I couldn't sleep.

Violetta: Do you want a cuddle?

Leon: Yeah, go on then.

Violetta lifted his arm and rested her head on his chest.

Leon: Hang on your supposed to be the one cuddling me.

Violetta: Oh, okay.

She got up and Leon put his head on her chest.

Violetta: Everything's going to be okay, baby, I promise.

Leon: *Listens to her heart beating his name* Babe I can hear your heart.

Violetta: Oh, yeah and what's it saying?

Leon: Nothing, I can just hear it beating my name it's going Leon tst Leon tst.

Violetta: That's how much I think about you.

Leon: Aww, that's cute.

Violetta: Yeah, I love you Leon that will never change even if I am lying in a hospital bed taking my life my love for you will never stop.

Leon: Neither will mine.

They kissed passionately and then pulled away and they fell asleep until morning, Leonardo came into their room and started jumping on their bed and Leon was annoyed for him to stop.

Leon: *half asleep* UGH, LEONARDO STOP IT!!!

Leonardo: Come on, it's a beautiful day for a walk in the park.

Leon: No, I'm not going to the park'.

Violetta: Good morning.

Leonardo: Please, can we go out?

Violetta: Okay, go get changed and I'll try and get your father up.

Leonardo: Yay.

He ran out of the room into his room and got changed.

Violetta: *Leans on her arm* Come on Leon it's time to get up for your son.

Leon: I couldn't care less.

Violetta: Leon, get up or you'll get up my way.

Leon: Well, I guess I'm getting up your way because I'm not moving from this bed
Vilu got up off the bed and took his hand that his wedding ring on and tried Pulling him out of bed, but he was too heavy for her so instead Leon pulled her on top of him.

Leon: What are you going to know?

Violetta: I think I have an idea.

Leon let go of her and she took the blanket off him and saw his abs and just started kissing down his hard-core Abs towards his jogger's elastic and started to pull his joggers, so his cotton brief boxers were showing.

Leon: baby If you're doing what I think you're doing just get me up then you might want to close the door before a pair of little eyes see us doing it.

Violetta kissed him and gripped his lip which made him grown because it hurt.

Leon: Ugh, baby that hurt.