Part 17 ~

Leonardo woke up and shoke Violetta and she woke up to his brown - Hazel eyes they were like Leon's and Leon cuddled her.

Violetta: Leonardo, honey, shall we make breakfast?

Leonardo: Yes, mommy.

He ran downstairs to the kitchen and waited for Violetta who was getting her dressing gown it was only Sunday so Leonardo didn't have school till tomorrow morning so he had to do his homework, but he wanted to make breakfast first with Violetta.

After they made breakfast, they heard someone walking down the stairs and Leonardo ran at Leon and he picked him up and played with him by pretending he was a rocket because he was lifting him through the air and then back on the floor.

Violetta: Good morning, sexy.

Leon: Morning to you beautiful.

They gave each other a morning kiss and Leon grabbed his jacket, but Violetta grabbed his arm.

Violetta: Babe, where are you going?

Leon: Uh, I'm going out.

Violetta: But, your son and I made breakfast.

Leon: Aww, that's sweet, but I must go.

Violetta: And where's that to?

Leon: *Puts his finger on her nose* Never you mind I'll be back for dinner.

Violetta: Hang on, I won't see you until dinner, are you serious?

Violetta: FINE, I WILL ME AND YOUR SON YOUR ONLY SON MAKES YOU BREAKFAST AND YOU'RE NOT EVEN GOING TO EAT IT, WHAT AN UNGRATEFUL JERK YOU ARE LEON VARGAS, FINE GO DO WHAT YOU LIKE SEE IF I CARE!!!

Leon: Baby, calm down.

Violetta: NO, LEON I WILL NOT "CALM DOWN BECAUSE YOU'RE BEING A *covers Leonardo's ears* F*CKING JERK!!!

Leon: Don't you dare use that language towards me or even in front of Leonardo you already have taught Emily bad words and now our son.

Leonardo ran to his room and got changed and just read a magazine listening to his mom and dad arguing downstairs.

Leon: You dare Violetta I repeat you dare use that sort of language towards me you know better.

Violetta: Do you see how you are with me? Huh what going to meet Lara?

Leon: AGAIN, WITH LARA? NO, BABY I'M NOT GOING TO SEE LARA I'M GOING TO SEE THE BOYS!!!

Violetta: You always have not had breakfast because of the guys you always have breakfast then go but no you're not this time, so you got to be meeting another girl, right?

Leon just stared at her and walked out.

Leonardo came down and saw Violetta sat on the dining room table because she got changed after having a nice shower and Leonardo was just on the stairs staring at Violetta and she was far away in her thoughts thinking of their argument.