[Chapter 1]

If it was not the right time for a new story to be published... :)
I am back with a story, it is still very vaguely figured out in my head, but I really wanted to update. I hope you'll like it. Next stop: Kogami ;) SPOILERS AHEAD!!! 
Enjoy
x.

PS: If you know the owner of the above fanart, please let me know, it is a very handsome piece ;) kudos!! <3

Story/character information:
Year: 2121 (starts before Akane Tsunemori's arrival)
Name: (f/n) Masaoka
Age: 25
Occupation: Inspector at Division 2
Place of work: MWPSB - CID
Personal background: Nobuchika Ginoza's adopted sister; Tomomi Masaoka's step-daughter and proudly wearing stepfather's last name. She has a great relationship with her adoptive-father, which cannot be said about her relationship with Ginoza. She went to the same school with Kogami and Gino. She now lives with Gino to save some money up in a two-bedroom apartment.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I took off of work early in order to get everything done for my brother's birthday! He lacked friends, due to his attitude. It was no surprise, but it wouldn't stop me. I went the extra mile to get my friends and colleagues coming. Most of them are Enforcers. Even Kogami and Masaoka were there! I'm sure as hell, Gino won't be impressed.

I wore (f/c) dress. I ordered cake from Gino's favourite shop and got him a book (yeah, getting a book in the 22nd century wasn't easy!) on the history of coins.
When I heard the key rattle in the lock, every one of us got ready to yell in unison.
"Surprise!!" -we yelled, as Gino opened the door.
"What...?" -Gino was more stunned than I anticipated. And very much not happy about the party.
"Happy birthday, bro!" -I hugged him.
"What's going on?" -he got out of my hug. How rude!
"I'm throwing you a surprise party. Isn't it obvious, dummy?" -I scoffed, with a hint of sarcasm. I tried to hide how much he just hurt my feelings.
"Yeah, but... what are those doing here?" -he looked towards Masaoka and Kogami.
"Those?" -I took a step back. "One of those is our father, Gino!"
"Not to me, he isn't!"
My (e/c) eyes met his green ones. One could have cut the tension between us. How dare he speak like that?
"That does it!" -I turned away from him. "Dad, Ko! Let's leave..."
"Why are you taking their side?" -Gino shouted at me.
"They can't wander around alone, remember? They're just hunting dogs." -I spat and left.
"I'm sorry, dad." -I said when all three of us were in the car. He sat next to me, while Kogami picked the back seat and started smoking. I didn't mind the smoke filling up my car.
"It's okay, honey." -he put his prosthetic hand on my shoulder. I started the engine. "I half expected this anyway."
"Yeah..." -I muttered.
"I kinda blame you." -Kogami exhaled behind me.
"Why?"
"I had to cancel my training tonight for this wild and fun party."
I caught his smirk in the rear-view mirror. He was only teasing, but it had some truth to it. I felt responsible for this. I could have just skipped Gino's birthday completely and not think about inviting people and getting him a present.
"I'm sorry." -I rolled my eyes at him. He caught my eyes in the mirror and winked at me.
I stopped the car at the MWPSB parking lot. It was already dark and cold.
I quietly walked the two Enforcers back to their dormitory.
Once I said goodbye, I went to a coffee machine inside the building.
"Shit!" -I kicked the machine once it didn't provide me the very much needed coffee.
"Damn. Maybe you should be training." -a familiar voice from behind me. I spun in my spot to see Kogami behind me.
"Huh? Why are you here?"
"Well, the wending machine cried out my name in pain. I thought I'd check it out." -he winked at me. "You didn't press the button."
That is so typical of me.
"Thanks." -I sighed. He cancelled my order and added:
"You look like you need something stronger than that."
"What do you propose?" -I asked.
"Come."
I walked with Kogami to his dormitory. There were some pictures on the wall and on the other side I saw a punch bag. I expected his place to look like that.
"Nice, I always wanted one!" -I dropped my coat and ran to the bag. "So cool." -I punched it lightly.
"How come you're not getting one?" -Kogami spoke to me from the kitchen. He poured some whiskey for us and walked back to me.
"Gino." -I scoffed and downed the whiskey. Phew, he was right, I did need something stronger than coffee. "He doesn't want her little sister be violent. He thinks it'd cloud my Psycho Pass."
"Have a go!" -Kogami said.
"..."
"Think of Gino while you do it." -he nudged my arm.
Kogami was right. I could punch Gino in the face if he was right here! Urgh, he made me so disappointed and angry! I shouldn't have bothered at all!
I gave the glass back to Kogami and punched the bag.
And again.
And again.
From the corner of my eye I could see Kogami.
His grey eyes observed me with a hint of adoration. Okay, a girl in a dress and heels boxing. Yeah, it would be considered as hot in anyone's opinion.
He sat on his coffee table, watching me.
"Yes?" -I looked at him with a raised eyebrow, smiling.
"Nothing!" -he shrugged.
"You're drooling, Hound 3." -I addressed him by his code name. Kogami came up to me. The punchbag was now situated between the two of us.
"I'm about to forget you're Gino's irritating little sister."
"Was I irritating?"
"Totally!" -he teased. I punched his arm lightly. "Is that the best you can do?"
"You want me to beat you?" -I stuck my tongue at him.
"I'd like to see you try!" -he ruffled my (h/c) locks. "If you don't mind." -he walked to his bathroom. Right, he wanted to get changed.
I wonder if I could beat him. No, certainly not. But it'd be fun to grapple with him. Get him all worked up and sweaty over me. I wonder if he has a six-pack or an eight-pack under that stupid formal shirt he wears to work... Yes, I mind that you went to a different room to get changed, Kogami!
What the hell am I thinking? He's an Enforcer!
I got myself another glass of whiskey. This should numb my goddamn, perverted thoughts. As I downed the glass, Kogami appeared in the bathroom door.
"Feeling better?" -he sat, or more like fell, next to me on the couch. Huh, I guess he was just teasing me in a friendly manner before. But I couldn't really take my eyes off of him. He was wearing sport shorts and a sleeveless T-Shirt. Those arms... if they could hold me once...
Fuck, stop it! -I shook my head.
"Yeah. Thanks." -I nodded towards the bottle. Kogami shot a smile at me and started smoking. "May I?" -I asked.
"You wanna smoke?"
"I'm drinking whiskey, might as well smoke..." -I sniggered. Wow, the whiskey was hitting me straight in the head.
"Are you already drunk?" -Kogami's eyes shone over me. Oh, he was dreamy. I couldn't hide my attraction anymore.
"Nooooo!" -I leaned on his muscular arm. "Gimme!"
"Take mine. I doubt you can work a lighter anyway." -he placed his cigarette in my mouth. I laughed even more now.
"You're full of doubts, Kogami."
"(f/n), please!" -he handed me his lighter and took a cigarette out for me. "You're too drunk for such complicated tasks!" -he continued teasing. My cheeks were tainted a little pink. And no, it wasn't because of the alcohol or the heat in the room. It was the heat from within.
"How can you tell I am?" -I leaned over on his lap in quite a seductive manner. I could feel the fabric of my dress sliding down around my breasts. Perhaps my (f/c) bra showed off a little.
"You're flirting with me." -he exhaled some smoke in the air. I covered my red cheeks and giggled to myself. I'm too obvious!
"I'm so sorry!" -my giggle faded. "I shouldn't act this way." -I sat up, making sure my boobs fully were covered.
Kogami leaned close to my ear and whispered.
"I wasn't complaining." -he cupped my chin so I'd look at him. My face was red as a tomato by now. I could hear my own heart race. "In fact... I'm quite glad this night turned out this way."
"Huh?" -I made a sort of questioning noise. My throat was dry and my body was quaking. It took all my will power and reason, that hasn't been taken over by alcohol, to restrain my sexual want.
"I'm glad you ended up at mine." -his nose touched mine.
I closed my eyes and let Kogami take the lead.
His lips clashed upon mine. I could taste a mix of nicotine and whiskey but I didn't care. He kissed me! I wrapped my hands around his neck. My fingers intertwined with his black locks. Feeling my fingers playing with his hair, Kogami slid his tongue in my mouth. I let him invade. He pushed me back on his couch. I was trapped beneath him. His hands were discovering my body, moving my dress higher and higher on my thigh....

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

That's all for now, reader-chans! :) I hope you like it! Thank you all for all the support!
x.