[Chapter 4] Hey, brother! [Ginoza x Reader]

Hello, my beautiful reader! I'm finally back with a new part!
WARNING: CONTAINS SPOILERS! FINISH SEASON 1 BEFORE READING AHEAD! Or at least get to Episode 16.
Remember the reader-chan, who's story is in actual consecutive chapters? She's back! :) I've heard some of you liked to see more Gino x Reader and this reader is just too interesting, I can't just drop her after only 3 chapters.
This is based on previous events, so reader-chan is with Ginoza-san *purrs* but this time, we learn more about her, mainly about how can she keep her Psycho Pass perfectly stable. Is she going to crack? She also has a brother... hmm ;) Just to complicate things, of course.
This chapter is going to be a bit more violent compared to the previous chapters, so bare that in mind, but it's not like you haven't seen the Lethal Eliminator in action...
As always, I've kept the story in first person's POV -it fits my style better.
Enjoy!
X.

--------

"Gino, bath's ready!" -I shouted from my bathroom.
"In a minute!" -he replied.
It's been three months since my gig... and three months since me and Gino started dating. It was amazing! In those past three months, I felt really content and it wasn't just me who changed. According to Akane and the Enforcers at Division 1, Gino was coping a lot better with everyone around him -except for Masaoka. It was one of his flaws I had a hard time coming to terms with. I've lost my own father at a young age and I couldn't understand how can Gino abandon his father for something that is out of his control.
"It's gonna go cold." -I sat next to Gino. He sat on my bed, staring at his laptop. I could watch him for hours working. His observing green eyes were full of attention. He was in the zone then.
He had his shirt half open and his tie loosened around his neck. We went on a dinner date straight from work and decided he could spend the night with me. After all, we're starting tomorrow in the afternoon.
"Sorry!" -he raised his eyes to look at me. He had a tired smile across his face.
"Is everything ok?"
"Sure!" -he took a deep breath.
"Nobu..." -I took off his glasses. He dropped his eyes as I used the nickname I came up with for him. He was acting like a shy teenager whenever I got all sweet and caring. It was a new side he didn't experience with me before and still was getting used to. "Tell me!"
"It's just work." -he took his glasses and placed them on the nightstand, next to the bed. He knew it by now I disliked his glasses. They really stopped me getting lost in his green orbs.
"Details?" -I leaned closer to him and kissed his neck. He wrapped an arm around me and closed his laptop, before I could read anything Shion sent him. Damn!
"We got a weird case." -Gino said. "Someone, a male, if we look at his body built, committed murder and...."
"His body built?" -I raised an eyebrow. "Did he not have a face?"
"That's the thing! He wore a helmet!" -Gino let me go of his hug and turned to face me. "His Psycho Pass stayed normal, while he killed two people. He didn't get scanned or reported. It probably has something to do with that helmet."
"Hmm..." -I nodded. It was definitely a weird case. "How?"
"That's what I'm trying to figure out." -he stood up and took off his tie and shirt. "But enough of work, (f/n)!" -he smiled and helped me up. "No need to worry about something outside of your Division. It'd cloud your hue."
Gino was always worried about my Psycho Pass; hence he didn't appreciate my curiosity in Division 1 cases. He meant well, but he made me feel like a kid sometimes. I had a handful to take care of at my own Division, surely. The last trainee I had quit to find a less stressful job. I got a new trainee, a young boy named Daiki, but regardless of the lack of his experience on the field, he seemed promising. My hue was still clear. As if no amount of stress in the world could paint it darker. That's just how I am.

"This is really nice."-Gino started when we were sitting in the tub. I leaned against his chest as he was hugging me from behind, caressing my arm. "I really love... spending time with you." -Gino changed his sentence.
I knew why.
I was far from ready to say the L-word. It's been only three months. To me, it's not enough to say out "I love you" and mean it from the bottom of my heart.
"Me too." -I took a deep breath. "I'm sorry." -I sat up straight and turned to Gino.
"What for?" -Gino furrowed his brows.
"I'm not ready." -I said. I was worried if I'll ever be ready. I was so good at distancing myself romantically from everyone since Kogami broke up with me that maybe something snapped... Maybe I'll never love again like the way I used to.
"It's ok." -he gave me a supportive smile. He brushed my cheek with his index, that made me blush. "I'll be around for a long time, (f/n)." -Gino pulled me in a kiss by the nape of my neck. I kissed back, placing my own hands on his shoulders.
"You're so sweet!" -I smiled in our kiss.
I wanted him. He wanted me.
The warm water caressed us as our bodies became one. It was a sensual experience.
With Gino, it was less about the wildness and more about the beauty. Always.