<|> Ginoza x Gamer!Reader <|> Pt. 2 <|>

Hope you enjoy this! Great things are coming :P

-----------------------------------------------------------

A few weeks past with me and Gino not even going near the subject of us. We kept our distance from each other. It started to feel icy. We sometimes had dinner or breakfast together, but we both did our best to spend as little time as possible at the table.
I found out from Gino they had a new Enforcer on their team, who was into video games like me. I thought he was just making a small talk but then my brother also mentioned him.
"I think you two could hang out, he's such a kid." -my brother said.
"Okay, I can do that."
He really was a child. And apparently, my fan on Twitch.
"No way, Ko!" -the orange-haired boy blushed as my brother introduced me. "Your little sister is [insert username here] on Twitch?! That's incredible!"
"Thanks..."
"Seriously! You kick some serious ass, girl!"
"Aww!" -I adored him.
"Right, I'll leave you two to it."
"To what?" -I looked at him confused.
"Have fun!" -my brother closed the door.

It was a fun filled evening indeed!
Kagari cooked a delicious dinner, we played a bunch of video games and I even had him as a guest on my Twitch channel.

<Gino's POV>

"(f/n), I'm home!" -I called out when I got home. "(F/n)?" – no answer. Where could she be? It is getting late. She has a lot of friends, she keeps in touch with her family, including Kogami, but she also has a lot of stalkers. I don't want anything to happen to her.
I called up Kogami.
"Do you know where your sister is?" -I cut straight to the point.
"She's still not home?"
"No. Where is she?"
"She's hanging out with Kagari then I guess."
"Kagari? At this hour?"
"Well, did you give her a curfew?"
"No." -that damned hunting dog. He has no respect for me! I had to clench my fist before saying something out of line.
"I'll check on her." -Kogami sighed. I hung up. Why is it so hard to understand I worry about her?

<Reader's POV>

I was having a Tekken battle with Kagari when I got a message from my brother. "Go home your roommate misses you" -it read.
Without thinking about it, I kept playing.
Well into the night!
"Ah shit!" -Kagari scratched his head. "I should get some sleep I have the morning shift to cover."
It was already 2 am, and his shift started at 7.00 am sharp.
"Oops!" -I giggled. "This was really nice. My roommate is hopeless to play any video games."
"Well, you're always welcome here."
"Aww!" -we hugged each other. "We'll hang out soon!"
We bid farewell and I took off. I had no idea what was waiting for me at home.

"Hey! Why are you still up?" -I greeted when Inoticed Gino was sitting on the couch watching some series.
"I was waiting for you."
"Oka..."
"What were you thinking?!" -he came up to me, sounding really angry.
"What are you on about?!" -I got some juice out of the fridge and slammed thedoor.
"You were hanging out with an Enforcer for the entire evening!"
"Really? That's your argument" -I scoffed. "He happens to be sweet and damngood at video games."
"Cause that's all that takes? Video games?"
"What is the matter with you?!" -I slammed the juice on the table. "Why can't Ihang out with other people?"
"He's an Enforcer!"
"So what?"
"You can't just hang out with latent criminals! Sooner or later it will cloudyour hue...!"
"Here we fucking go again!" -I shouted. For a moment I thought he's jealousthat I chose another man's company for the evening, soon to realize all hecared about was my hue. Not me! "I don't need this grief!" -I walked to myroom.
"Are you going to walk away in a middle of an argument?!"
"Goodnight, Ginoza!" -I slammed my door shut.
Who the hell does he think he is? Sybil herself?
No.
I don't need this grief.
I switched on my laptop and searched.
Searched for a new place to live.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

It is shorter than I thought but I will bring the next one soon :)
Thanks for reading, really appreciate it! xx