Kogami x Fem!OC!Enforcer x Ginoza [ONE-SHOT LEMON] + A/N (a long af chapter)

Image source: https://psychopass-iveagressive.tumblr.com/post/180731276355/the-way-you-pronounce-gino-really-depends-on-how

---

Look who's back! :D I recently re-watched Psycho-Pass (again!!!) and might as well bring something you ALL wanted ... a threesome :P
Now, I created a Fem OC Enforcer, hot off the press, fresh as a fkin' daisy, story written in 1st person's POV, completely independent from previous stories/charz and this is set before the Specimen Case. Clue: the image ^_^" aren't they smexy with short-ish hair? 

I plan on bringing a few more one shots/short stories with yours truly: Ko, Gino and Kagari <3
I also want to finish up that one I struggled to write for quite a long time, the latest update on it was titled [Chapter 6], because I don't like abandoning stories. And ofc I also plan on bringing fanfics related to OTHER anime but that's really a long shot! :)
Anyways, let's get cracking on this new chapter! x

---

OC Bio:
Rika Abetsumi, 21 (turning 22), long black hair, sky blue eyes
Enforcer at Division 1
Background: professional gambler and exactor

I was the new Enforcer, code name Hound 4, at the MWPSB, but I quickly made friends with the other Enforcers at my division, Division 1. My two Shepherds, Kogami and Ginoza, had two polar opposite ways to treat us Enforcers. But I found them both equally... attractive. Sasayama always teased me with what ifs. A girl can dream, right?

We had a mission in the mountains in the Kanagawa region. It was only supposed to be a routine check for Ko and Gino, but they took me as well. We were supposed to stay just a few days, before the big storm.
But Mother Nature had a different idea.
Once we arrived, all roads in and out of the mountains were blocked due to heavy snowfall. The hotels were full as people weren't allowed to leave.
"Who would have thought." -Kogami just read an email. "Saiga has a chalet not so far from here, we can crash there. It's small but better than the floors of this crammed lobby."
"Let's go then!" -Gino agreed.
I followed their lead. It was a 5-minute walk, but with the large amount of snow it took us a great deal to get there.
"Argh, my legs!" -I whimpered. "I'm so cold! Urgh! Thank you both, so much, for dragging me along!" -I punched Kogami in the arm.
"Hey, you could have said no!" -he chuckled.
I shook my head. He was right. It wasn't a mission assigned to me by the Chief. It was rather Kogami asking me yesterday if I would like to see some detective work. And I agreed.
"Hurry, I can't feel my toes." -I nudged Kogami to open the door already.
It was a cute little house. Just a living area, a couch with a fireplace, and a kitchen downstairs and a king-size bedroom with an en-suite upstairs.
"Just the one room?" -I asked Kogami as I already explored upstairs.
"Yeah, Saiga isn't really into guests." -he said, walking up the stairs.
"Well..." -how are we even going to sleep? "Can I take the bed please?" -I looked at Kogami with big, puppy eyes. We were standing at the stairwell.
"Su-!" -Kogami was ready to agree, but
"You wish!" -Gino spat and walked past the two of us. "I drove here, I'm taking that bed!"
"Fine, it was a question." -I shrugged. "Sorry..."
"Dogs don't belong in the bed, Abetsumi-san." -Gino reached the bedroom and shut the door behind him.
"What the f-?" -I was ready to barge in and give Gino a piece of my mind but Kogami grabbed my arm.
"Don't! Let me talk to him." -he said.
"But-!"
"You don't wanna get fired, right?"
"Right." -I took a deep breath. I liked being an Enforcer. And Kogami was a true voice of reason. "You go deal with your dumbass friend." -I gave him a hug. "I'll whip up some food as a token of my gratitude."
"It's gonna be butter on toast, Rika, not gourmet dining." -he ruffled my hair.
"You love my toast, dammit!" -I laughed.
It was true. He sometimes hangs out with Sasayama and play video games, and I would join the two. All I could provide was toast, but they never once complained.