<|> Ginoza x Gamer!Reader <|> Pt. 1 <|>

After a little break, I am back! This is going to be a 3-part story and this time, we have a Gamer Reader around Ginoza! :P And she is Kogami's little sister. Can I make it any more obvious? 

There is a spoiler but it is related to the early episodes of S1 (if Specimen Case or demotion don't ring a bell, stop reading and watch the anime! :D I'll wait!)

Hope you enjoy it! Let me know! :)
xx

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

<No POV - Flashback>

"Oi!" -she shouted at her brother, Shinya Kogami. She passed through security and everyone else just to barge in the MWPSB's Division 1 office where Gino, Kunizuka and Kogami were on duty. "What the hell am I supposed to tell mom and dad about this?!"
"It's part of the job, (f/)-chan." -Kogami said. "I'm sure they'll understand."
"Wow, thanks for that useless piece of advice." -she scoffed. Kogami grabbed her and pulled her out of the office. "Help! Child abuse!"
Despite her small, child-like stature, she was able to put up with her brother's strength.
Kogami didn't talk to her until they were in his dorm.
"Well, this looks depressing. I'm gonna go."
"Wait, I wanna ask you to do something."
She sat on the couch waiting for her brother to finally give meaning to his actions.
"I want you to move in with Gino."
"Huh?!" -she was dumbfounded.
"He's really upset about me and I think you with all your quirks would be refreshing for him."
"Quirks?" -she raised an eyebrow.
"I didn't say flaws, did I?" -Kogami chuckled.
"Why me though? Doesn't he have a girlfriend?"
"Are you trying to imply something here?" -Kogami winked, thinking his sister got a crush on Gino.
"Ew, no! For Sybil's sake!" -she shook her head. "I am fully capable of affording my own place."

Present
<Reader's POV>

I just finished a long game on Twitch and walked out of my room to grab some food.
"Hey, Gino!" -I greeted my roommate. He was sitting on the couch watching the news.
"Hi!" -he nodded at my direction.
We started living together a couple of weeks ago, soon after my brother got demoted. I could easily afford my own place, I kept saying, but neither Gino nor my brother wanted to see me live on my own after something drastic like this.
"Do you always have to dress like this?"
"Well..." -I grabbed a pre-made sushi box and sat next to Gino. "This is part of my job to pay rent, OK?"
"I-I'm not complaining!" -Gino stuttered. He closed his eyes, adjusting his glasses. "I've never seen you like this." -I could have sworn his cheeks were tainted with pink.
"Yeah, I guess." -I shrugged, stuffing the sushi in my mouth. Just for argument's sake, I was wearing a very low cut, skin-tight top, short shorts and a Pikachu hat. "I'll change.." -I sighed after I finished my sushi and vanished in my room.

<Gino's POV>

I had no idea Kogami's little sister got this hot over the years. We used to hang out as children, and she was always a bit quirky. Art, video games, manga, anime. But I never imagined she'd grew up to be so... sexy.
She moved in a few weeks ago, after Kogami got demoted. I was afraid the news would cloud her hue, but in fact, she took it way better than me. That was the first time I saw her as hot rather than my friend's little sister. I could still see her flushed cheeks before my eyes as she was shouting at Kogami. I chuckled at the memory. She is feisty!
"Better?" -she came out of her room. She wore a size too big gamer T-shirt but kept the shorts. If anything, she looked even hotter now. Shit...! I could feel my member getting hard. "No?"
"Yeah, better!" -I forced a smile, while trying to find an answer to the question, why on earth am I so nervous?! I was about to suffer a nosebleed!
She sat next to me, playing a video game on a small, hand-held device. The world stopped for her. I could have been on fire, she wouldn't have cared.
I kept watching the news, when suddenly, I felt her lying on me. Her boobs squished on my lap as she continued her game. Her legs were crossed up in the air, toes curled, hyper focused on the game.
"Uh... what are you playing?" -I asked, moving away from her as much as the couch let me.
"Mario Kart."
I had no idea what it was.
"Racing." -she added. "Yes! Ah!" -she let out a happy sigh and lied facing upwards, still on my lap. Her eyes were only half open. "You need to play, Gino!" -she sat up, so close to me I could smell her hair.
"Right, these are your accelerator and brake buttons, this is for your power ups and you turn by pressing on the arrows." -she instructed. I could hardly pay attention to what she had to say. I got lost in how excited and passionate she got. It was... adorable.
"You ready?" -she asked.
"Huh?"
"Go!" – she pressed a button. This was a horrible game. "No... that way... no, turn left... use your powerup! Now!" -I could not follow this at all. "Ok, lemme show you!" -she took the device and sat on my lap.
"W-What are you doing?!" -I stuttered, thinking she is gonna feel my hard member.
"I will show you how to play... Why are you so far away?"
"Where do you want me to be." -I was as far from her as the couch would let me... so roughly an inch.
"Closer!" -she leaned against my chest. "You won't see the screen." I put my head on her shoulder, still keeping my hands away from her. Her strawberry smell-like hair kept my attention away from the game. Not that I would ever care for something so juvenile. It wasn't just her hair that held me captive. Her entire being had a nice scent. All I wanted to do was to hug her and kiss her. Bury my face in her neck, kiss and bite her skin until she moans out my name in pleasure...
"Erm, Gino?"
"Hm?" -I hummed.
"What are you doing?"
I didn't even notice: my hands snaked around her waist and my lips were on her neck. Kissing her soft skin!
"Shit!" -I jumped up, pushing (f/n) off. "Sorry, I... er... gotta take a shower!"
I ran to the bathroom to take a shower and to finally release myself. I've never come so hard before.
"Damn, (f/n).... " -I panted to myself. "What have you done to me?"

<Reader's POV>

That was weird – I thought to myself. Why would Gino act like this all of sudden? And it's definitely not the first time he saw me in my gamer clothes.
But... feeling his kiss on my neck felt really... good. Hot. Sexy.
I called the one person who could give me some advice. My brother, Shinya.
"Hey, little one!"
"Hey, bro! Listen I have to ask you about Gino."
"Gino?" -he chuckled. "What did he do?"
"I think he has a crush on me." -I sighed. "I don't know, he's acting all odd..."
"He's been acting odd since he was 9 years old. Why are you so concerned now?"
"Because.." -maybe I should keep my mouth shut. Shinya hardly ever approved any guys I was dating when we were younger. I bit my tongue and lied. "Call it a female intuition, but the guy fell for me!"
"Sure." -he chuckled. "It's cute but I doubt anything will happen. I mean, it's Gino."
"Ok, thanks!"
"Later!"

Me and Gino are never going to happen... It is fully confirmed.
He's not really my type as a guy. I can't imagine him as my boyfriend. If anything, he could be my brother. However, for some reason, I was upset that possibly nothing is ever going to happen.

----------------------------------------

Thank you for reading! Comments and Votes are appreciated! :)
I'll try to be more active, as this story has more to come! ;)
xx