Chapter 7

My alarm goes off and I wake up immediately. My body is clearly getting used to waking up early.

I hurry down the hall and decide to run myself a nice hot bath.

After my 20 minute bath , I run to my room , make my bed and choose out an outfit for the day.

I decide to go all out today with a pair of high waist jeans ,a black off the shoulder shirt and timberlands. "Not too bad Tiff.", I smirk at my statement and find myself having a selfie session in the mirror .

"You look good today", my mom says as I go down stairs for breakfast. "Thanks mom", I give her a wide smile back.

After breakfast , I find myself waiting for Maddie, not sure of she's running late or maybe I am the early one for a change. Right at that thought , I hear my friends car pull over in the drive way."school time", I say ,seeming quite excited today. That's weird.

-------

We finally reach the school and some guy approaches us." Hey guys", " hi" , Maddie and I say in unison."Tiffany do you mind if I talk to Maddie in private", he asks."okay cool",  I say with a bit of shock in my voice giving Maddie a 'is it fine' look. She then nods and that was my que to walk away.

Five minutes later Maddie comes back with a huge smile on her face. "And what's with the smile?",, I ask her, " nothing "she smirks. I decide to postpone my interrogation for later.

The school bell goes off , indicating that we should go to our first class. Maddie and I have biology, our favorite subject.

We take the first two seats in front and prepare our note books as we wait for the class to fill up.

After our 45 minute long class , Maddie and I go to our lockers and fetch our gym clothes. We then move to the girls locker rooms and change into our now sweat free gym clothes.

Once all the girls were fully dressed the female gym instructor enters and we take our seats on the long back to back bench."Ladies, I am Miss Watkins and I'll be your female instructor for the year. I don't want any sissies here, it's gym not ballet and the principle here is go hard or go home, got that?",she exclaims."Yes coach", we yell with as much enthusiasm as possible to hide the nervousness in our throats.

We then move towards the gym room and Maddie and I are as nervous as can be."it's gym time", I say as we enter the room and my palms are already sweating.

******
That's chapter 7_

I know its been a while since I've updated. Honestly, I had a mind block  but I managed to put myself together.haha

Thanks for reading.
Please comment;)

xoxo
Love yallz
&God bless :)