Chapter 3

I get into the car with a wide smile on my face, "hey you", I say as I give Maddie a quick side hug. "Hey best friend , its been like its been a week since I've seen you,, are you taller?" She  exaggeratedly rants, "you're so dramatic", I tell her as I roll my eyes.

Maddie and I have been best friends since the first grade. Our friendship began on the 15th on January , ten years ago. It was our first day of school.

Quick flashback, I was eating my lunch box, while sitting alone. A group of third grade boys decided to try their luck on my vulnerable seven year old self. They grabbed my lunch box and started passing it around in the air so that I would 'piggy in the middle' jump for it. I became very impatient and began to tear up because of the silly boys bully tendencies. "Hey! leave her alone", a chubby Madelyn Copper shouts out, "or I'm telling on you guys!", she says with her arms crossed over her chest. Maddie was some how not fazed by the four bullies, and they actually decided to stop and leave me at peace with my tears. " Are you okay?", she asks, "we can share my lunch box.", she continues. I give her a smile and she introduces herself.

All of Maddie's 'baby fat' fell off after the sixth grade. She now has a beautiful body and long blonde hair. Maddie has one dimple on her left cheek and the rest of her face is covered by tiny freckles and  not a single pimple is in sight.

My flashback is interrupted by Alessia Cara's Wild Things playing on the radio. Maddie and I then decide to sing along, as it is one of our favourite 'jams'. I take the lead and Maddie takes back up, " So hey, we brought our drum and this is how we dance, no mistakin', we make our breaks, if you don't like our 808s,then (hey), leave us alone, 'cause we don't need your policies we have no apologies for being ,find me where the wild things are (oh my, we'll be alright, don't mind us),find me where the wild things are..."

-------
After our 30 minute long drive, we finally approach the school and Maddie parks the car. We both check ourselves on the mirror before leaving the car. 

We strut ourselves towards the school door and I am for some reason very excited for the rest of the school day.

I think I am going to enjoy my last year as a junior high student.

*******
So yall are now properly introduced to Maddie and yall know how her and Tiffany formed they friendship.

I hope yall enjoyed this chapter as much as I did.

Continue reading and please comment.

xoxo
Love yallz.
& God bless:)