Chapter 25

We finally make it to the Davison mansion and it looks amazing, this amazing piece of architecture is probably three times my house. The front door looks like those ones in the real estate magazines. This house is so beautiful, I wouldn't go on holiday if this was my house.

The time me and my friends enter the house everyone is already drunk and the dance floor is packed with intoxicated teenagers. After a few shoves and pushes, we managed to make it to the multi lighted backyard or pool area to be exact. The music is so loud, I can't even here myself think. Some people are making out in the corners, others are dancing in the pool while others are hanging around and conversing.

I walk around looking for my peers, but it seems like they're all getting their party on. "Yo Tiffany, you made it.", Coby says from behind me and I quickly turn and give him a quick hug. I am happy to see him, I didn't see him all day. "You look amazing", he says and all I do is blush, 'great move', my subconscious jokes. He then offers me a drink and I choose the take water instead, I don't want to repeat last times incident. "Hey, let's go dance!", he says and I immediately decline his offer and he literally drags me to the dance floor. Finesse by Bruno Mars and Cardi B is playing and I loosen up a bit, that's my jam right there.

Coby then gets me the another bottle of water, seems like he read my mind. Tyler attempts to catch my attention but I just ignore him, I'm not in the mood for his drama.

Coby and I hang for a while and I suddenly become a little light headed. "Are you okay, Tiff?", Coby asks, noticing the sudden change in aura. All I find strength to do is nod and just play with my fingers. "I'm hot", I tell Coby and he nods playfully. "No, I mean, I'm feeling hot.", I try to explain, "oh, uhm let's go upstairs, maybe you can cool down there.", he says. I don't even have the strength to protest, he immediately takes my hand and leads me inside the house and up the stairs. He then takes out a key from his pocket and opens up to a huge bedroom. This room is very masculine, and it has a familiar scent, like a guys cologne.

"Just be comfortable", Coby tells me and I make my way to the bed and sit there -comfortably. I then take a sip from my now empty bottle of water. "I'll be right back", Coby says and exits the room. I attempt to stand up and open the bedroom window, because of all the heat. Just as I plant my feet onto the carpet, my vision suddenly changes. All I see darkness. "what is happening to me?", I start to freak out and immediately start rubbing my eyes. About after five attempts, my vision then slowly starts to recover. I continue with my initial plan of opening the window and I immediately thrash onto the floor.

I am not completely unconscious but I have no control over my body. I manage to squint my eyes, my vision is a bit blurry but I quickly spot Coby coming into the room with a girl behind him. "Where is she?", he says and starts looking around for me. He then carries me back to the bed and places me flat on my back. "Do it quickly, she might be conscious soon, those things only last for a short period of time.", a familiar voice warns Coby. That is Dioxy's voice.

Coby then attempts to undress me but he struggles to take my jacket off. He then manages to detach it from me and then starts to pull on the straps of my shirt. I manage to release a moan to show that I am half conscious. "I think she's awake.", he notifies Dioxy, "all I need is just a few pictures that's all.", she says and Coby's breathing slightly increases, "Maybe this is a bad idea, Dioxy, she didn't actually do anything wrong.", he says and I immediately hear a loud bang and the door immediately flies open.

"What the hell bro!", Tyler shouts and attacks Coby. All I can hear is fighting going on. After a while, I get the sensation that I am being carried, that was until I passed out.

------
I then wake up a few hours later, to find that we're still at the party. My brain quickly registers the incident that happened not so long ago and I immediately jump off the bed I was sleeping on. I am completely soaked in my own sweat. My heart starts heavily pounding and tears start flooding my cheeks as I think of what happened. I then run a thorough inspection over my body, and I don't seem to be in any pain.

I then run to the door and attempt to get out, only to find that the door is locked. I then look around the room and spot framed picture of Tyler on the night stand. "This is Tyler's room", I say and start to calm down. I then find a small key next to the framed picture. I then start looking around for my jacket but it's no where to be found. I then decide to take out a sweater from Tyler's closet, because I don't feel comfortable wearing just my crop top, especially after what I experienced, well almost experienced.

Rushing to the door, I insert the key into the hole and rotate it and the door unlocks. I then run downstairs and look for my friends but I can't seem to find any of them. I then run back to Tyler's room to fetch my phone. Just as I approach the room, I bump into Tyler, " I've been looking everywhere for you.", he says in a worried tone, "Are you fine? Are you in any pain?", he asks and takes my hand and leads me into the room before closing the door. "Yeah, I'm fine.",I say and more tears start forming in my eyes as I take a seat on the edge of the bed next to Tyler.

"I'm sorry Tiffany.", Tyler suddenly says.

"Why are you sorry? What almost happened to me was highly deserved.", I tell him as tears start falling down my cheeks.

"No one deserves that, Coby was just mad at you for putting him in the friendzone and for embarrassing him in front of the whole school the other day. So him and Dioxy wanted to drug you and take a few pictures of you in bed with him and spread them throughout the whole school. ", he explains.

"I know, I wasn't completely unconscious. But why did you help me? Why do you care? All I have been is mean to you and... and yet.... you rescued me from.... from.. what could've been the most humiliating experience of my life.", I say between sobs.

"Yeah, but , it's all my fault.", he says.

"No, it's not. How could it possibly be your fault Tyler?"

"Because I knew about their horrible plan and I could've have warned you.", he says and drops his head in shame.

"But how?", I ask him in a very inquisitive yet sorrowful tone.

He then stands up and faces the opposite direction, right before releasing a sigh and saying: "the thing is Tiffany, Coby is my brother."

*****
Finally complete! Coby and Tyler are brothers, who could've thought? *wink*, haha! Thank you all for reading!
Hope you're enjoying it.

xoxo
Love Yallz
& God Bless:)