Epilouge

Moments later, I woke up at the hospital with all my friends by my side. They all brought me my favourite snacks and even sneaked in some chocolate for me. My bed side was flooded with balloons and Teddy bears. "Oh my goodness, she's waking up yall.", I hear Kim announcd and I chuckle in my half conscious state. "Y'all thought it was that easy to get rid of me?", I joke and send a smile to all my friends. "We were so worried about you.", Maddie says followed by an echo of 'yeah's'from the rest of my best friend population. "I'm okay.", I say, assuring them with my signature smile, making all of them sigh in unison.

"Miss Alexis you're up. I'm Doctor Michelle.", a young and very beautliful lady says and moves to my side. "You're one lucky lady, it seems like the fracture in your ribs wasn't serious and so you're perfectly free to go home.", she says making me jump in joy, internally ofcourse.

"Uhm Doctor he's up, and he keeps on calling a Tiffany.", an elderly nurse enters the room. "Oh yes, do you by any chance know who is this Tiffany Mr Davison keeps mentioning.", Doctor Michelle asks. "That's me", I tell her. "Okay, come with me then", she says and helps me get off the bed onto a wheelchair. she then rolls me to Tyler's room, and leaves us for a few minutes.

"Hi Jack.", I say as I roll myself closer to Tyler's bed. "Hey, are you okay?", he asks and I nod in response. He then takes my hand and lands a small peck on our intertwinded fingers. "I love you Tiffany and I don't want anything to happen to you. I want to always be by your side, to protect you and get to know you better. I know I've got a bad history but I want to have the best future, and I can only archive that if you're a part of my life. I've been holding this in for way too long and lying on this bed made me realise how much I actually love you.", he says and tears threaten to fall down my face.

"I think it's time I let go of this silly bet anyway, it's about time.", I mutter under my breath. "What bet?", he asks with a huge question mark on his face. "Nothing, now that's a story for another day.", I assure him.

"oh kay, so what do you say?", he asks after his little pause. "Yeah, I mean you almost died for me so, I guess dating you won't be all that bad, just Kidding. I would love to be your girlfriend my dear Romeo, believe it or not, I love you too.", I tell him , making sure I sound as dramatic as I possibly can and he smiles in response.

Seeing him smile is definently something I've grown fond of and can never live without. Making this bet with myself was definently not in vain, especially if this is what it brought to me, a crazy and most handsome Tyler Davison, so what I didn't stick to it? Love won at the end of the day.

###

My life is moving as smooth as a milkshake and if you're wondering what happened to Coby and Dioxy, well they turned out okay. Dioxy got help form a therapist at our church and Coby was arrested for attempted sexual assault. I've forgiven both of them and occasionally I talk to Dioxy over the phone. She made new friends and is getting straight A's in school, I am really proud of her. Tyler and I haven't gathered enough strength to face Coby yet. They are brothers afterall, so when the time is right, God will permit it.

THE BET - ONE YEAR TO GO.

*****

Thank you all for the support.

xoxo

LOVE YALLZ

& GOD BLESS :)