Chapter 14

"So could someone give me a quick summary of what went down last night,  I was totally wasted.", Maddie says, and we all laugh at her.

"Let me do the honors", Trish offers and we all pay attention. "well as soon as the turn started, Tiff came down the stairs and the two of yall had a little argument about whatever. Then Octavia and I found her frustrated in the kitchen and we took her into the crowed, where we all played 'Truth or Dare Tiffany', where we all dared her to chug down a beer, take a joint or to kiss a guy. After a while Tiff was totally wasted and she then disappeared into the hallway. I tried  following her but Jason was keeping me busy,  you know", she says with a huge smirk on her face and we all laugh at her statement. "What do you mean, she disappeared? "Maddie asks and Trish just shrugs her shoulders.

"What does she mean Tiff?" ,Maddie gives me a concerned look and I try my best to recall last night's incident. "Well after being being intoxicated beyond control, I felt a bit of vomit coming along and so I had to go get rid of it. After vomiting, I was so weak and I sat on the floor and stated crying. As soon as I broke down, someone carried me to your sisters bedroom and that's where I passed out."I explain to her. "And who is that 'someone'?", Kim asks, argh I hate her for being so nosy at times.

"That someone is Tyler, Tyler Davison." I plainly state. "OMG, you and Tyler? What happened after that? ", Loren blurbs out. I was trying to avoid that question.

"Well nothing much happened. I just accidentally threw up over him while he was carrying me."I say and look away.

"WHAAAAT?", they all shout and my face immediately becomes warm. "Yeah, I couldn't hold it down. He tried his best to clean me up, although I wasn't as messed up as he was. Argh guys I feel so guilty." , I tell them and hide my face behind the pillow.

"No wonder he left so early,  I was wondering why he ran out there door. "Kim says and we all give her a weird look.

"what were you doing out the door?" Trish asks her. "Kegan and I were making out and so we needed a little privacy. Don't look at me like that, nothing happened", she says clearly noticing how big our eyes were.

"ohh so Kegan is that older looking dude you were with!", I say and Kim nods her head. "Oh kay! So guys help me out with Tyler's situation.", I nag.

"You just need to apologize to him. I mean he shouldn't be all mad , it's not like you did it on purpose", Maddie says. "Yeah, I'll try my best. I'm so stressed out."

They all give me sympathetic looks and we start tidying the place up.

------
The day went by so fast. After lunch, we all parted ways and headed home. I decided to take a cab.

30 minutes later I'm dropped off on the drive way. I forgot how heavy my new clothes were.

"Hi mom!", I say and kiss her on the cheek after being tackled by the twins of course.

"Hey baby, how was your sleepover, and what's with the bags? ", she asks, "It was okay and Maddie and I went shopping. ", I say and then elope to my roof to avoid anymore questions.

After my night bath, I read my Bible , pray and go straight to bed.

It was a very long day and I have to go to church tomorrow, so I need my beauty sleep.

******
Yayy! Chapter 14 is done. I know it's a bit short but I just wanted to finish it ASAP.

Thank you all very much for the love, I really appreciate it.

xoxo
Love Yallz
& God bless:)