Mr. Miyavi

1 John 4:7 Beloved, let us love one another, for love is from God, and whoever loves has been born of God and knows God.

The next week was spent in awkward silence. Siwon saw very little of Heechul. At night, the older spent his time working the Chat line, while surfing the TV channels and Siwon found himself trapped in his room trying to drown out Heechul's fake moaning with his stereo. Days were spent at the office as Heechul slept and went to interviews on his own. Technically, Siwon was supposed to accompany his client to castings, but Heechul dismissed him with a cold glare every time he attempted to follow along.

Things between them were not the same as they had been on the telephone. When Heechul was just a voice, Siwon found solace in his words and happiness in speaking with him each night. Now that his savior was flesh and blood, things were too complicated and confusing for him to handle. Heechul was not just a friend he depended on for guidance or someone he could talk freely with. Seeing him each day was causing feelings Siwon was having a hard time controlling. It wasn't just sinful lust, no, that he understood very well. What Siwon felt when he was near Heechul was different than when Kibum wore tight pants to work. Heechul was different; everything about him was different.

"I got a booking," Heechul's voice sounded over Siwon's office phone as the devout man sat behind his desk. "The interview with the artist from Tokyo went well. He wants me to come in for a shoot this afternoon. His office is faxing the paperwork over to you."

"Congratulations on your first booking," Siwon replied, "What fee is he offering to pay?"

"1,500,000 won," Heechul answered, "It's a decent fee, but it won't be enough for me to find another apartment. I'll need at least that much for a down payment."

"I'm sure you'll have enough once one of the fashion labels call. They pay more than independent contracts." Siwon reassured, "I've sent your file over to several of our partner companies."

"I don't know how long the shoot will last, so I'll probably be home late. I assume you're not coming to the set?"

"No, there's too much to do at the office." Siwon lied. "You can handle it alone, right?"

"Yes, I'm not a rookie. I know what I'm doing." Heechul answered, sounding mildly offended. "Though, he kind of gives me the creeps."

"I've never worked with Mr. Miyavi, but Leeteuk's sent some models to him before. I'm sure it will be fine."

"I'm hanging up now." Heechul informed, "I need to eat lunch before the shoot. See you later, Shisus."

"Who was on the phone?" Leeteuk asked as he entered Siwon's office with a stack of papers. "Was that Heechul?"

"Yes, he booked a shoot for this afternoon. The contract should be here by now." Siwon explained.

"He booked a shoot all on his own? Then, what does he need us for?" Leeteuk scolded, "Why aren't you doing your job correctly, Siwon-ah? If you keep neglecting Heechul, you're going to get fired by Ms. Jung."

"I'm not neglecting him. I set up all the go sees today." Siwon shrugged, "I just didn't see the need to follow him around. He's not a new model. Heechul can handle himself."

"I guess," Leeteuk began as he placed the papers he was carrying on the desk "So, who did he book a shoot with?"

"Mr. Miyavi."

"You sent him to Miyavi's studio? Are you insane?" Leeteuk gaped, "That man has issues."

"But, you booked people with him before and he's on the contact list."