:2:

~2/3 Days later~

Y/n's p.o.v.

My phone rung loudly, for maybe the 5th time in a row.

I rolled over in my bed with a groan and picked it up, answering somewhat angrily.

"What do you want?" I groan.

"it's about damn time you picked up" I hear my friend, amy, reply on the other end.

"I just woke up, what is it?" I ask again.

"it's 2pm, you can't tell me you just woke up." Amy sneers.

"Okay, Now tell me what you want!" I say unhappily.

"Fine, okay calm down. I'm just having a party with my boyfriend, Mark, at my place and I think you should come" She gleefully chimes.

"Ugh, you know how I hate parties" I reply.

"You hate everything y/n. And you need to get out of the house, like seriously" She snapped.

"Okay, shut up. What time should I be there?" I ask.

"It starts at 4, but you can come early if you want" She replied.

"Do I need to be fancy?" I ask.

"No, but look presentable, and not like a hoe" She stated.

"Since when do I ever leave my house looking like a hoe?" I mumble, raising an eyebrow, though she couldn't see it.

"you're right... just come, okay?" She finally said.

"Yes, I'll be there around 4" I state.

"Okay, see you then!" She chimed.

"Yep, bye!" I mutter back, hanging up my phone, and finally rolling out of my bed, and standing up.

I walked into my bathroom, and looked at my face which just seemed to be laced with tiredness and unhappiness. I hopped into the shower quickly, and got out, blow drying my hair and brushing it out. (Unless you've got curly hair that can't be brushed out. We will just take a moment of silence for you poor souls.)

I dressed myself in a t-shirt and jeans, then throwing a sweater over top of it, and some socks. I slid through my house, holding my phone in my hand and walking into the kitchen to grab some food for Barney before I leave.

Once I grabbed his food, He must of heard the bag crinkle, because Barney immediatley bolted into the kitchen, with his nails hitting the tiles of the floor loudly.

I noticed he had a small limp in his back right leg, but I brushed it off as him getting old, but still persisting to jump on the high couches and my high up bed, so he probably strained it.

I poured him one cup of dog food and placed it in his dish, Barney happily jumping around waiting for me to let go of the bowl and let him eat.

He chomped on his food loudly as I grabbed a granola bar and ate it swiftly before getting ready to leave. I made sure I had my phone, I made sure that my sweater sleeves were long enough to pull over my palms like paws. I made sure that my shoes were on tightly, and I made sure that my hair was some what presentable.

I said goodbye to Barney before leaving, and locking the door behind me, and making my way down the walkway and into my car. I pushed in the key and started the ignition, driving off to Amy's house.

Once I had made it to her place, I parked infront of her house and saw that she was already welcoming 2 other men with 2 other women inside. I ran up before she closed the door, and she made eye contact with me, smiling and pulling me into a hug.

"y/n, you made it!" He squealed, hugging me very tightly.

"I. Can't. Breathe." I manage to yelp out, before she realized that she was somewhat hurting me, and let go. I smiled back to her and she pulled me beside the two men and women that she had just let into the house.

"y/n, this is Wade, Molly, Bob and Mandy!" She said happily, pointing to each one of them. I smiled and waved, before Amy pulled me off, into the kitchen, where more people where.

"And this is Kathryn, Tyler, and Mark!" She said. I had already known Mark, because I had met him a couple times before, but I had never met Tyler or Kathryn before.

"Kathryn, is one of Mark's editors, and Tyler is a suuuuper good friend of Mark's" Amy said. I shook their hands and greeted them, and that was before another man walked into the room.

"Hey guys, I just finished uploading Mark's last video what's up?" He asks, sliding on his socks, into the kitchen and almost falling down.

His eyes met mine, and his facial expression excited. "hey! y/n?" He asks.

"Yeah... it's Ethan right?" I ask back. He nodded and gave me a little side hug.

"How's Barney doing? He asks sweetly, smiling wide. I do admit, he's cute a kind of cute smile, if you know what I mean,

"Pretty 10 outta 10 after you caught him, I'm pretty sure I would have never found him if he hadn't found you" I reply. He looked down at his feet and scratched behind his neck.

"Oh, it's really no problem" He mumbles shyly back.

"Wait a minute, is this the y/n you were talking about with the dog and stuff? You both already know eachother?" Amy suddenly butts in. I look over to her and back to Ethan as he nods.

"Didn't you say she was cu-"

"HER DOG WAS CUTE!" Ethan cuts her off, jumping for Amy and slapping a hand over her mouth. I gave a confused expression, but brushed it off, when I heard tapping of paws on the hard wood floor. I glance down to see a golden retriever with blonde hair waving in the wind like an angel. What a beautiful dog.

I bent down, petting the dog and scratching behind it's ears as I smiled and giggled. "Awe, Chica likes you!" I hear Mark, Amy's boyfriend, say happily.

He sat down infront of me and Chica, giving her a big hug while shaking her and mumbling alot of meaningless gibberish to her, which made chica wag her tail extremley happily, and hit me in the side of the face softly.

I laughed, holding the side of my face gentley and standing up. "What and energetic pupper" I say. Ethan and Amy, and Tyler all laughed.

Silence fell over the room until the bell to the door had rung again, and Amy bolted for it, Tyler following after her, and Mark still playing around with the dog, Chica.

"PIZZA'S HERE! LET'S PARTY!" Amy suddenly yells with excitment. 

She ran into the room with 6 boxes of pizza, and Tyler was holding a pack of beer.

Too bad I'm not old enough to drink.

Amy turned on some music, and pulled Mark up with her, beginning to dance around happily and opening a pizza box.

Let the party start I guess.