:20:

6 hours before the incident.....

Y/n's p.o.v.

Stupid. Just stupid.

Ethan thinks NOT to tell me, that basically ALL of my personal information is online. ARE YOU ACTUALY KIDDING ME?

I run into my house, not listening to what anyone else is yelling after me. I slam my door shut, barney barking at me, and I lock my door, making sure nobody can follow me inside. I run up to my room, and I'm about to turn on my phone, bit then decide not, because I don't want to know what people know about me at the moment.

Are me and Ethan going to actually break up after nearly a week of dating?

Maybe it just wasn't meant to be....

I slam myself onto my bed, and scream into my pillow.

THIS IS SO STUPID!

5 Hours before the incident......

As i keep laying on my bed, I try to get some sleep, but something outside is bothering me. 

It's a clicking, or a snapping sound, but it's probably just the wind, and should brush it off.

4 hours before the incident.......

The clicking has stopped, or at least my mind has drowned it out. Maybe I'll finally get some sleep, and brush all this stupid Ethan non-sense behind me.

3 Hours before the incident.....

Finally! The sweet relase of sleep! I am finally sleeping!

God, my back is loose, and my mind is free from Ethan, now it's just time to relax.

2 Hours before the incident.......

The weirdest dream just happened. I got hurt in some way, and it was more like a nightmare. All that I remember is Ethan, Mark, Amy, Tyler and some other random person. But I barley remember the dream, I'll just go back to sleep.

1 Hour before the incident........

I wake up to more clicking, and it's more rapid now. I can hear Barney growling and barking, and I can't sleep with that. 

As soon as I get up, and out of bed, leaving my bedroom, Barney bounds over to me, and the clicking stops immediatley. Maybe it's all in my mind.

I take Barney lightly by the collar and push him into the big closet, that I call 'his room' where his kennel is. I shut him into it, and head back off to bed.

20 minutes before the incident......

I wake up again. And it's to my downstairs door opening.

I remember locking it, don't I? Yes, yes I did, because I didn't want anyone to follow me inside.

It just dawned on me now, I think someone's inside my house. I bound for my phone, and shoot under my bed.

I turn on my phone, shaky hands, tears in my eyes. I could just be imagining things, but, I don't think I am.

Notification, after notification pop up on my phone, and the lag is horrible, and I think it might shut down from the crazy attention.

And I was right.

The last notification I saw before my phone shut off was a text from Ethan 10 minutes ago that said "y/n get out of your house"

Oh my God, Oh my God, I can't think.

What should I do? Call the police? Call Ethan? Call Amy?  Can I even call then right now?

I struggle to turn my phone on, and I'm frantically tapping around on the screen to maybe get something, and I did. I ended up calling Ethan.

Oh God.

-----------------