:19:

7 hours before the incident.... 

Ethan's p.o.v.

Over dinner, we all agreed, we would try to post a video to my channel, and try to calm down the fans. Y/n hasn't opened her phone at all, and she doesn't know what they've found out.

After they found her social media, they hacked it, then found her number, then traced her number, and found out her age, name, family... basically her entire life.

And it's all my fault that I wanted to bring her out. Everyone knows I planned to kiss her, and ask her out, and have everything be on it's mary-way.. but that's not how it works.

Now I'm just scared that someone's going to do something to her.

Whilst we were on our way, we got to talking serious business. No, but the video, but about what's  been going on that she doesn't know.

"So... y/n, do you even know what's going on, like on social media?" Amy asks. I put my head in my hands, and look out the window of the car with a sigh.

"No....?" Y/n replies questioningly back. "What is going on?" She asks.

"Y/n.... you-you're basically exposed to the whole world" Amy mumbled.

"I'm WHAT?" She persisted.

"Your life... you're basically all over the internet" Mark adds on.

"What? How? What do you mean?" She whines.

"Well... Ethan's fans kinda went... haywire...." Tyler stayed with a kind of chuckle.

I looked to y/n, and she looked up to me. "Is this true?" She asks me, fear lacing her voice. I nod, a frown covering my face.

"Seriously Ethan, you're kidding me right? Your fans are mad that WE kissed?" 

"Y/n, it's not my fault!"

"But Ethan! You can't tell them anything? Send a tweet, send a message? You're seriously letting them know everything about me?!"

"Y/n I-"

"Save it, Ethan. Clearly this isn't working out, mark just drive me home"