:23:

Y/n's p.o.v.

"ETHAN STOOOOP! I'M GONNA HAVE A HEART ATTACK!" I scream, while also laughing, holding onto the edges of my wheel chair for dear life.

"Haha, sure y/n. There is a hospital right there, so I'm sure you'd be fine." Ethan states, pointing towards the painfully boring hospital that I just got checked out of.

"Another week in there? How would my back survive?" I laugh, holding onto my extremley stiff back.

"You'd proabbly die" Ethan replies sarastically. I rolled my eyes at him and giggled.

"Anyways... does everyone else know I'm out of the hospital?" I ask. Ethan shook his head no.

"They're all at home, oh... by the way, we got Barney he's there too" Ethan stated. I smiled and leaned my head back, so I could see Ethan, who was pushing me along to his car.

"Thanks Ethan, what would I ever do without you?" 

"You'd probably be in better state than this.."

I furrowed my eyebrows at him, and shook my head. "No, I probably would have killed myself if Barney wasn't alive" I mumble back. "So, I'd be in worse state"

A small smile brushed his face as he looked down to me. "Well, I'm glad you're alive" He said, bending down to peck my lips softly. I smiled back to him, and felt a dip in the road as we made it to Ethan's car and were getting set to make our way home.

"Okay, on three, roll into my arms, and I'll put you in here, okay?" Ethan asks me. I nodded and sighed.

"1, 2, 3!"

I shifted myself, into Ethan's grip, and felt him carry me into the passenger seat of the car. I buckled myself in, and watched as Ethan put my wheel chair into the back. He hopped into the drivers side, and looked to me with a smile. 

"Okay, let's bring you home"