:24:

11 Months later.

Y/n's p.o.v.

I was in physio, alone, and trying to hold in my excitement.

Ethan, was somewhere at a resteraunt, preparing for a date he set up, to celebrate our 1 year anniversary of being together. 

Through all this time, I haven't been able to walk, without crutches or something to support me, but my physio therapist has finally told me my legs are strong enough to walk. I'm so excited, I get to show Ethan that I can walk, and when I walk into that date with him, he's going to be so happy.

Ms Ramerio, the Physio lady, helped me out of my crutches, and set them to the side. She looked at me, and smiled, then looked over to a wall across the room. "Walk over to that, no support, try it!" She said happily.

"Okay" I mumble back. As excited as I was, I was also nervous. What if she changed her mind about me? What if I'm not strong enough?

I took one step, I felt strong. I took another step, and I felt no pain. I took another step, and it felt different from when the last time I walked on my legs, that time it was broken, and I jumped in front of Ethan.

I can't believe I'm actually walking.

I smiled wide, finally walking over to the wall, slightly unstable, but extremely happy. "Oh My God Y/N!" I suddenly hear Amy scream.

She was my ride to Ethan and I's date, and here she was to pick me up, holding a dress in her hand and a smile on her face. "She's strong enough to walk, she doesn't need the crutches anymore" the physio doctor said.

I grinned widely to Amy, and walked back to her. "Hey am's, I'm ready to leave" I state.

"ETHAN IS GOING TO BE SO EXCITED!!!" Amy yelled, jumping up and down. I shook my head and laughed. I really wanted to know where I was being taken to with Ethan, but all I knew was that it was going to be big.

Amy has been trying so hard to keep her mouth shut, she said that she's so excited to see everything happen. Even though I tried to get as much information as I could, all that I knew was I would probably end up in happy tears at the end.

"What's Ethan doing now?" I ask Amy. Her face grew red with excitement, know I was trying to figure out what was going on once more.

"Well, he's decorating the place, and a worker there is helping him, trust me, it's gonna look great!" Amy sighed with happiness.

So, I know that it's probably a restaraunt, because there is a worker there, and they're helping Ethan do God knows what!

"OKAY OKAY LET'S GOOOOO!" Amy suddenly burst, pushing me out of the door with no time to say goodbye to my physio doctor. We walked down the hall of doctor's offices, and I was then pushed into a washroom.

"Put this dress on quick, we've gotta go like.... now!" Any squealed, throwing the dress in my face, and waiting impatiently. I shuffled into a stall, and put the dress on. It was long, flowy and black. (Or whatever you want the dress to look like, it's your special night!)

As I emerged from the washroom, Amy threw a pair of black flats in my face, and made me put them on. I switched my shoes, and did so, having Amy now pull me outside and into her car. "You look great!" She said as she buckled in her seat-belt, and turned on the car.

We raced down, or more like Amy raced down the road, to get to our spot, and my oh my was it an amazing sight. Lights, and flower pedals leading the way into a glass door with vines around it. "Well, Just.... just go in!" Amy said pushingly. I hopped out of the vehichle, wobbling a bit, but gaining my balance, and walking up to the door, only to hear something I didn't want to hear.

"I love you, so much. You're the love of my life, and I would choose nobody else to love but you..."

It was Ethan's voice.

He... He couldn't be.... be cheating on me... could he? 

I furrowed my eyebrows, pushing open the door, and seeing some girl, and Ethan hugging. Tears immediatley pricked my eyes, as I saw Ethan look over to me, and jump away from the girl.

"Ethan..." I mumble, my voice now feeling crackly.

"Oh my god y/n! It's not what it looks like!" Ethan yelled.

By now, I'd had a long day. I was tired, and I felt fed up. "Of course it is I just heard everything you said to her!" I mumble, backing sway from him. Maybe jumping to conclusions isn't the best thing, but for me in this given moment, it is.

"I was walking for you!" I stated, almost crying.

"Y/n, wait! I-I can explain!" He yelled after me, as I began to jog away, almost falling over from being unstable. I finally turned around to look at him, and he was still chasing after me, a look of worry on his face, and box in his hand.

It looked like a box that held a ring.

What was going on?

~

Your eyes may deceive you......

vvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv