:18:

Mark's p.o.v.

"Mkay, first of all, I'm gonna ask.... HOW THE FUCK DID THIS PHOTO OF YOU TWO KISSING GET OUT?" I snap, just as soon as we all filed into the car. I glanced back at y/n and Ethan who were looking back at me with slightly shocked faces.

"Well..." Ethan started. "We went for a walk in the park to a tree and a bench, then we sat down together, then we just kinda.... kissed and I guess a fan saw me and took a photo" he states.

I just rolled my eyes and sighed. "Are you kidding me? You didn't think to ask the fan not to post it?" I ask.

"Ran away before we could say anything" Y/n tells me. I crossed my arms, and shook my head.

"Well, we're going to have to plan this video, and tell the fans what's up" Amy says to everyone. I watched the road as Tyler drove to a random fast food place, where we could talk and discuss everything that we would say to our fans.

I was hoping that nothing would go wrong, and I'm pretty sure it won't. The fans got mad, just as they all did with Amy and I, and Singe and Jack. It just happens. And I hope they don't lash out anymore, because it really hurt Ethan's feelings. And it also really hurt y/n's too.

_______________________

"Y/N WATCH OUT"

Before I knew it, she was lying in front of me, blood pouring out of her.