:9:

y/n's p.o.v.

*Boop~Boop-de-doop~Boop* My phone rung on my bedside table.

God, I felt absolutley horrible this morning. I maybe got up about 6 times last night to throw up, and now I'm aboslutley exauhsted.

I picked up my phone, looking and seeing that Ethan was face timing me. Strange... he's never talked to me on the phone before. I answered, covering my face first, so he wouldn't be able to see me.

I heard alot of screaming on teh other end, like Amy, Mark, and Ethan.

"GIVE MY PHONE BACK AMY!" I hear Ethan yell.

"C'MON ETHAN I GOT Y/N ON THE PHONE WHY DON'T YOU TELL HER WHY HER NAME HAS A HEART BESIDE IT" She yelled back.

"Ugh. Amy can you stop" I mumble quietly. The yelling stopped and Amy glanced down to the camera in the phone.

"Woah. y/n, you sound like a shit sack" She giggled.

I uncovered my face and glared daggers at her through the screen. She smiled to me, then handed the phone to Ethan.

"What's going on?" I ask. Ethan's face was bright red, and I could just hear Mark and Amy giggling like school children in the background.oooo

"n-nothing. It's nothing" Ethan states. I nod my head, but groan as I get the feeling of wanting to throw up again.

I take a sip of water from the glass on my bed side table to try and wash the feeling down, but it only made me feel worse. I shot up from my bed, and ran down the hall into the bathroom, throwing up the water and stomach acid.

My phone was still in my hand, and Ethan was very silent on the other end of the phone as he watched me puke.

I had also woken up Barney by now, and he was prancing around the door of the bathroom, waiting to see if I was okay as well.

"Jesus y/n, are you okay?" Ethan asks.

I sit up, wiping my mouth with a towel, then flopping onto the bathroom floor. "No, I'm sick" I state. I heard a few mumbles before Ethan spoke up again.

"Do you want me to come over and take care of you?" He asks sweetly.

"Awe, you don't have too" I say.

I felt another churning feeling peer up in my stomach again, and before I knew it, I was tossing my guts into the toilet.

"Well, I mean... you sound really sick" He insists.

Amy then peaks into the conversation, pushing her face into the camera so I could see her. "Y/n you're sick, let Ethan help youuuuu" She cooes.

I stayed silent, trying to rest my body from throwing up. "Tell you what, Ethan, Mark and I are going to be over there in a few minutes with medicine, chicken noodle soup, and you're gonna feel so much better" Amy states.

"But Amy, we're setting up for the skit with the game grumps" Mark adds on.

"Oh yeah... Ethan, just Ethan. He's gonna be over there in a few minutes with medicine and chicken noodle soup, and you're gonna feel so much better" Amy corrects herself.

I look into the camera and shrug. "Are you sure you want to get my sickness?" I ask.

"It really won't bother me, I've got a strong immune system" He states back.

"Okay, fine. You can come over and help" I groan. Ethan smiled to me through the phone and nodded. 

"Okay, I'll be over there soon!" He stated before hanging up. I put my phone down, and squished my face onto the bathroom floor, and Barney came over beside me, lieing down, and licking my face.

I almost fell asleep on my bathroom floor, until the doorbell rang, and Barney began to bark. "It's Open" I weakly yell. I heard the door open, and I see a familiar face walk into my door with a container of soup, and a box of medicine.

"Y/n, did you fall?" He suddenly asks, running over to me.

"Heh no, I almost fell asleep here actually" I say back. His face went to concern ask he sat down beside me and smiled.

"Oh, sorry for waking you" He sweetly replies.

"It's fine, wouldn't have been very comfortable anyways" I state, sitting up and pushing myself against the bathroom wall, trying to slide up it, so I could stand up.

Ethan stood up as well, pulling out the medicine that he had gotten me, and I noticed it was a liquid form. I shook my head and rolled my eyes.

"Isn't that what they give to children?" I ask him.

He laughed and nodded. "Yeah, its the best I could find" he replies.

I walking into my kitchen, Ethan following after me, and I grabbed a spoon, so I could pour the medicine out and take it. Ethan handed me the bottle, and I tried to open it, but my hands were so weak, and I could barley even hold the bottle.

Ethandecided to open it for me, then took the spoon out of my hands, pouring the medicine into it, and feeding it to me like a child.

I retracted at the alcoholic taste of cherry, and coughed a bit at the signing it left in my throat. Ethan giggled at me and patted my head.

"You're really cute" he mumbles quietly, very very quietly.

Did he even mean to say that? Maybe I heard him wrong or something, I am sick after all.

{YOU GUYS ETHAN IS TAKING A BREAK OM I DONT EVEN THINK O CAN BREATHE I MEAN I KNOW HE NEEDS IT BUT I AM SERIOUSLY DYING BECAUSE MARK JACK AND ETHAN ARE GONE AND IM SURE FELIX IS GONNA LEAVE SOON TOO AND I REALLY DONT FUCKING KNOW}