:25:

Ethan's p.o.v.

"I'm so nervous!" I complain, wiping my sweaty hands on my pants as I tried to calm myself down.

The lady who was helping me, just laughed, and played around with the wedding ring on her finger. "Don't worry, when I proposed to my girfriend, I was scared too" she mimbled. I sighed, looking down at the ring box in my hand.

"Hey, why don't you just recite everything you're going to say to her?" The girl asked me.

I nodded, and ran a hand through my brown hair.

"I love you, so much. You're the love of my life, and I would choose nobody else to love but you..." I mumble, thinking of what y/n's reaction would be. The girl smiled and hugged me.

"I'm sure she'll love it, I know my girl did" She whispered.

Suddenly, the door swung open, and i saw y/n with almost an angry expression on her face. I jumped from the girl, nerves filling me as I felt for the ring box my my pocket.

"Ethan..." she said, her voice cracking. I only now noticed she was off crutches, and in a beautiful dress.

"Y/n..... it-it's not what it looks like!" I tell her, pulling my hand out of my pocket, and walking towards y/n.

"Of course it is! I just heard everything you said to her!" She whined

"I WAS WALKING FOR  YOU!" She screamed, almost crying.

I felt bad, i just wanted to run up and hug her, as tight as i could. "Y/n I-I can explain!" I yell, running after her as she stumbled away from me. I noticed she tripped, and just fell on the pavement then lid there. 

"Y/N?!" I scream louder, running beside her, and crouching down, lifting her head up. She was crying, and a bit f blood drew from her nose.

"Ethan... leave me alone, you love someone else!" She sobbed, bringing her hands up to her face, and wiping her tears.

"Y/n i don't! I-I was telling her what I'd say to you!" I explain. She sat up, and shot me a glare. 

"Bull shit" she mumbled.

The lady then ran over, handing me the box with y/n'a ring in it. "You dropped this" she stated, looking down to y/n. "Oh dear, your nose is bleeding!" She then stated, crouching down to y/n beside me, and holding her head.

"Don't worry, my wife's a nurse, i know how to handle things like this, keep your head up" she said. Y/n's eyes immediately fell back to me, as i gave her an approving look.

"See y/n? I love you, we've got nothing" I assure her. The girl looked to me, a confusing facial expression.

"What?" The lady asked.

"I-I thought you guys were.... I thought he.... I though Ethan was cheating on me with you" Y/n spoke up, still sounding quite bitter about the whole situation.

The woman broke out into laughter, almost snorting at the fact. "Honey, I'm more lesbian than a lesbian! I've been married for 3 years!" She giggled, wiping the rest of the blood from y/n's face, and helping her stand up.

The woman stepped back, and stuffed her hands into her pocket. " I was just helping Ethan set up for so,ethong he was going to ask YOU!" She said. Her eyes then fell onto me, gesturing for me to just do it now.

"And I think Ethan's gonna do it now" She said persuadingly. I sighed, and untimatley couldn't keep the smile from forming on my face.

I got down onto one knee, and pulled the ring boz from my pocket, and smiled widley. "Y/n... I-I love you so much..... I can't imagine life without you... you're amazing and I can't stand a minute without thinking about your beautiful face, or your laugh, or smile... I love you so much, and I want to spend the rest of my life with you which is why I ask.."

I open the ring box.

"Will you marry me?"

Y/n's face began to stream tears, as she nodded vigarously while whispering a yes. I couldn't hold myself back as I jumped to put the ring on her finger, and kiss her passionatly.

"I love you so much" Y/n said as she was smiling and sobbing at the same time. "I want to spend teh rest of my life with you too" She cried, her head into my shoulder.

This is what love feels like.