:21:

25 minutes before the incident..........

Ethan's p.o.v.

Twitter has been blowing up. Not in a necessarily good way, but in a way that is.... y/n's Adress has been all over it for the past few hours.

The news got out after the dinner, when y/n left, and I went on Twitter to see what else my fans had said, and I realized that her address had been leaked. 

I'm scared for her. I texted her 5 minutes ago to get out of her house, but I'm not so sure that her phone is even on. I keep pacing around my room, and I haven't told anyone about this yet, but I'm sure that they already know.

I'm contantly searching through twitter, trying to see if y/n's found out yet, or if she's left her house yet, and it scares me.

I'm about to leave my houseand go to y/n's until I pause, my phone ringing, and y/n's contact flashing, with the little heart beside her name. I answer quicker than ever before, and pull the phone up to my ear.

"y/n? Are you okay?" I ask immediatly.

"Ethan someone's in my house" She whispered, a few tears creaking in her voice.

"Wh-what? I'll be right over" I state, running from my room, and to the door, pulling my shoes on, and grabbing the keys to the car.

"Can you call the cops?" I ask her.

"No, It's lagging, because of twitter... I-I was clicking around and my phone called you" She mumbled. "Please don't hang up I need you on here" She dried through the speaker.

"I won't hang up y/n, just hide in your house, and don't come out until I get there" I state, rushing into the car, and zooming off to her house.

About a minute later, I heard a squeal from the other end of the phone, and I drive even faster.

"Y/n? Are you okay?" I ask again.

No response.

"Y/n????"

No response.

"Y/N!"

No response.

"WHOVERE HAS Y/N I AM COMING FOR YOU!"

No response.

I finally pull up to y/n's house, seeing her front door, wide open, and I can hear Barney barking from the somewhere.

I finally hang up the phone, and call the police, as I run inside her house. I frantically look for y/n, rushing up to her room, and swinging open the door.

"Y/N!" I call out, seeing a woman, holding y/n down, a knife held up to her stomach, her crutches strewn on the floor, and the woman, pushing up against the cast of her broken leg. The woman looked around at me, digging the knife to almost peirce her stomach, and the woman pushing harder aginst her leg, making y/n yelp in pain.

"I-I'VE CALLED THE COPS! LEAVE Y/N ALONE!" I scream loudly.

"N-NEVER, ETHAN YOU'RE M-MINE! I LOVE YOU, NOT HER!" The woman yelled back to me, stammering, and sobbing. I flipped on the light, noticing the woman immediatley.

She was the girl that I met at PAX, and she was at about 3 of the you're welcome tours with Mark and I. She's been escorted by police the last time, for trying to break in back stage.... this woman is crazy.

Fear filled my body as y/n's tears ran down her face, her eyes looking at me, and then back to the girl.

Soon, red and blue lights filled the room through y/n's window. The woman dropped y/n, and stuck her hand inside her pocket, pulling out a gun, and holding it towards me.

"E-Ethan, if I can't have you.... n-nobody can!" She screamed. I saw y/n stand up from the corner of my eye, her broken leg crunching from her trying to walk without crutches, and I noticed her beginning to jump infront of me, to block me from the  gun. 

"Y/N WATCH OUT!" I scream.

I flinched, as I heard the gun shot go off, but I felt no pain, except hearing a yelp from y/n. I looked down in fear as y/n was lid was on the ground, blood pouring out of her non-broken leg.

She weaped infront of me, and I immediatley fell to the ground to y/n's aid.

"POLICE HANDS UP!" Another manly voice yells.

The woman still had the gun in her hand, and the knife in the other. She had tears running down her face, and tried to resist the police's arrest, screaming after me. "I WILL FIND YOU ETHAN!"

But I'm not so sure that she will.

~

Hope you enjoyed this chapter ;)

Tell me what you think about it in the comments (;