2

"Higurashi!" Her name was called, pulling her out of her daze. She looked up in a calm yet bored fashion, seeing the face of her teacher. "Place your feet off of your desk." He ordered.

"...No." She replied. Everyone around them gasp at her rudeness. She just shrugged and closed her eyes again--

"Do you want me to send you to the office--" The teacher was about to punish her for her lack of manners, that is until she snapped her eyes open and gave him a killing glare, one that spoke of his death if he ever decided to go through with his threat-- "Umm..." He was sweating bullets and then gave a nervous laugh. "As I was saying-- The southern region of Japan is..." He continued his lesson while he started to walk back to his seat.

She smirked at his retreating back. All the females in the room sighed, and their faces got flustered, while little hearts started to float around their heads. They all started to whisper among themselves, every now and then they would giggle.

She sighed, finding them slightly annoying. She looked behind her and spotted Haruhi jotting down notes in her booklet, while the teacher continued to talk. Such a bookworm...

She is a hard worker and looks so determined--

"You're not like them, are you?" She questioned her. Haruhi paused in her writing, and looked up at her.

"Hmm?" She blinked in confused. "Like them?" She asked.

"..." She motioned with her head and rolled her eyes in boredom. "Them..."

"Oh--!!" She finally understood. She sighed, while reaching up and scratching her head nervously. "Not really, I had to work hard to get here... Unlike them-- Rich bastards."

"Rich bastards..." She mumbled, repeating her words. "I like that..." She smirked at her, causing a light blush to spread across the woman's nose.

It was at that moment she decided to take a special interest in the female name Haruhi. Maybe this 'game' will be more fun then she first thought... She smirked while closing her eyes again, going back to sleep.