13

They all were inside the prep room once again, standing outside the curtains. They were waiting for Haruhi to finish changing into the extra uniform Kyoya gave her, because her other one got soaked from the events before hand.

"Haruhi, here you go." Tamaki spoke up while walking to the curtain, towels in his hand. "I brought you some towels." He told her.

He pushed the curtain open, revealing Haruhi as she was taking off her buttoned shirt. Underneath was a strapped blouse, showing off her 'feminine' chest area. Though the girl didn't have much in stock at that region, it was still obvious that 'he' was really a 'she'.

By the reaction on everyone's faces, she realized that the others already knew this fact as well-- Except for the air-headed prince.

He released his hold on the curtain, allowing it to fall back into place, and he backed away from the fabric, towels still in hand. A stunned expression was on his face, as if it was difficult to comprehend.

"Haruhi!" He called to her again.

"Yes?" She answered calmly from the other side of the curtain, as if nothing happened.

"Y-You're a girl?" He asked.

"Biologically speaking, yeah." She stated as if it was obvious, after all, it said so on her student ID card, that she was indeed female. She then pulled back the curtain, revealing the female 'extra' uniform that Kyoya provided her. And she must add that it looked just as comfortable on her as the male uniform.

"Ahh!!" Tamaki shouted as he was scratching his head in shock, practically pulling out his hair.

"Listen Sempai." Haruhi started a small speech. "I don't really care if you guys recognize me as a boy or a girl." She stated. "I believe it's more important for someone to be recognized for who they are, rather then what gender they are."

"Well isn't this an interesting development." Kyoya added, a smirk on his face. He definitely knew she was female from the beginning.

"Oh, yeah~" The twins agreed.

"Ah." She spoke softly. "But I thought you were pretty cool earlier, Senpai." She confessed with a smile.

"Ahh~" He gave a small gasp and placed his hand over his mouth. His face turned completely cherry red at her compliment. Kagome smirked, enjoying his embarrassment.

"Being a host and being fussed over by a bunch of girls might not be so bad." Haruhi finally told them, another smile on her face. Her comment made the prince turn pale in shock.

"If only Kagome was that positive..." Kyoya stated looking towards her, while pushing up his glasses, obviously hinting that she needed a change in attitude-- Not going to happen.

"Hmm... might be possible if he removed that cold glare--" Tamaki added, while reaching up, about to touch her cheek. Instantly she grabbed his wrist before he had the chance, squeezing the frail appendage until she heard a snap--

"Touch me and I'll kill you..." She growled at him in warning.

High School 1st Year, Kagome Higurashi: "Touch me and I'll kill you..."