16

Kagome laid on her couch, lazily staring at nothing on the ceiling. Rolling onto her side she grunted, propping her head onto her hand for support. She sighed, and closed her eyes. After a few moments an unnoticeable wrinkle appeared above her brow, and her eyes angled slightly in discomfort. She reached up, placing her hand over her face, leaving it there for just an instant, before moving and running her fingers through her hair instead.

She huffed and slowly got off of the couch. Placing her hands into her pockets she looked around the room. Everyone was chatting away like usual, and for some reason the noisy jungle atmosphere didn't really bother her, well, not as much as it normally does anyway.

Glancing to the side she saw her female guests watching her intensely, cooing and giggling to themselves. She turned to face them directly, and she then strolled towards them, a smirk on her face.

The female's gasped as they watched her place one leg over the velvet rope, soon followed by the other, crossing the border and slowly walked towards them. Their gasp alerted the others in the room and everyone's eyes widened with shock, while the room went completely still, wondering what she was going to do--

After taking her sweet time in walking to the ladies, she looked down at an empty seat on one of the couches. Without even a second thought, she roughly plopped her butt onto the couch beside her guests, and placed her feet onto the table in a huff.

Everyone's eyes bugled out of there heads, while the females around her screamed in joy. She smirked, which only caused the women to cry louder. Suddenly, she felt the whole room tremble as Tamaki was by her side in an instant staring her down with a blank look, as if saying 'What the hell'

"I'm in a good mood..." She told he calmly, while shrugging, her hands still in her pockets. The other hosts just shrugged as well, taking her explanation, and then going back to what they were doing, as if nothing happened.

"In a good mood?!" Tamaki questioned, still hovering over her form like a vulture. "Have you forgotten that you put several of my beautiful doves in the hospital!?" He reminded her. "Not only that but my poor, yet still lovely, wrists!!" He held up his hands, showing his bandaged wrists.

"Hmm... cake." She mumbled, while reaching out and grabbing a plate of cake.

"You listening to me?!"

"Mmm..." She nibbled on a small bite. "Strawberry..." The fork bobbing up and down in her mouth. The women gave a squeal of delight, hearts fluttering around their heads.

"Stop ignoring me!!"

"Silence!" She ordered him, sending him a glare that promised death.

"Ah!" His whole body was quickly drained of all blood, causing him to go pale.

"Your voice is annoying. Stop talking to me."

"..." He was instantly placed into the nearest pity-corner. Tears were tumbling down his cheeks in waves as he held his knees. "But I'm beautiful." He mumbled. "My voice is like that of an angel..." He whimpered in defeat as sorrow oozed out of his depressing state.

Making the prince fall off his high and mighty throne is a fun and enjoyable game to her. She didn't know why, but watching him go into his slump brightens up her mood--

A smirk showed on her face, as the fork was still sticking out of the corner of her lips. The women around her cried in joy at the cold yet amused expression...

.----------------------------------------------------------

Kagome was leaning against the armrest, with her knuckles supporting her head in a bored attitude. The females kept their distance, even though they were just an arm stretch away from touching her-- They resisted the temptation, knowing that if they did she might lash out at them, and that would cause her to be kicked out of the club.