20

Kagome stood in the hallway, just outside the Music Room. She was staring out of a large window, one of many that littered the corridor, and practically the whole school, now that she thinks about it.

All of the other Hosts went into the room and got dressed back into their normal clothing, before leaving. Haruhi, of course, was the first to get dressed, pushing the others out, then went home. The others then went in one at a time and finished getting clothed-- yet she didn't have to, because she never once changed out of her shirt, slacks, and boots.

Even when everyone did cosplay and such, she never changed. That fact seemed appealing to the women who requested her for some reason, saying that's one of the reasons she was such a 'rogue.' She snorted. Its not like she did it to please them, it was who she was. She looked down at her cloths, and reached up, touching her black tie.

"I like my clothes..." She stated. They are quite comfortable, and she wore them long before she even attended this school--

Soft and slow footfalls tread behind her, approaching her form. She paid it no mind, and continued to look outside, while unconsciously rubbing her tie in small circles with her thumb. If they truly wished to attack her, they wouldn't be so simpleminded as to sneak up to her person with such a noisy approach--

The hard thumps came to a stop directly behind her, yet she still did not remove her gaze from the glass. At that moment the scent of caramel wafted into her senses, tickling her nose. She knew right away who it was.

It was Mori, she could never mistake his sweet aromatic flavor. But she was curious as to why he was still here. He must have been the last to change, but why hasn't he gone home yet? She was left to wonder as he continued to stand behind her, not saying anything.

Then again it was Mori, he could be thinking about anything--

Why was he here? She couldn't help but let her curiously get the best of her. Did he want to discuss something with her? She mentally shook her head. No, he wasn't the talking type. Maybe he just saw her and, like her, wanted to know why she has not left the school grounds yet. Not knowing the answer, she took a deep breath, and exhaled slowly through her nose. His soft scent flowed throughout her body and relaxed her.

Hmm. Her mind trailed off of Mori and why he was here, and onto something else, already bored with it.

Today was a good day, now that she thought about it. Once she got past the pestering gibberish of the girls, she found herself actually 'okay' with the party. The music was soft, and didn't annoy her by blaring into her skull. The comical scenes of the Hosts and even those of the females, as they fought and threw the food, made the night rather exciting and easily found herself entertained at the very least.

"I never got to dance..." She softly confessed with a sigh, while releasing her tie and placing her hands into her pockets.

"You look disappointed..." He noted. She could hear a faint tint of amusement laced within his tone.

"Of course not." She turned her head away and glanced at the floor in a huff. After a few silent moments she heard a shuffle to her side, so she tuned her head and looked.

"May I have this dance?" Mori softly bowed to her, and extended his hand towards her in a polite gesture. She just stared at his hand with her usual cold facade for a few moments. Raising her hand above his, a smirk showed on her face.

"High-five!" She playfully slapped her hand into his.

"...?" He looked at his hand in confusion then at her.