28

Kagome was sitting in a chair within Honey and Mori's area. Of course, she was sitting beside tall, dark, and quiet. The females were all seated near Honey, most of their focus on him, which left Mori more or less open to sit beside. Every now and then there would be a woman who was solely looking at Mori, but they were more or less the shy and quiet type themselves, so not much conversation ever happens with him throughout the day.

She gave a small sigh as the fork bobbed up and down in her mouth--

"Hey Gome-chan!?" Honey's voice called to her.

"Yes?" She opened one eye and looked at him calmly.

"What kind of cake do you like?!" His eyes were beaming with curiosity, wide as saucers. His trademark flowers were floating around his head happily.

"I like all cake." She answered truthfully.

"Me too!!!" He cheered. "We have so~o much in common Gome-chan!!" His short arms started waving up and down joyfully, a bright smile on his face.

She looked down at all the different cakes and sweets, and she sighed. How does he eat all of this? Pulling the fork out of her mouth she jabbed it onto the plate, yet she blinked in surprise when a crisp tap fell into her ears.

"Hmm?" She looked down and noticed that she already finished it. She sighed in disappointment, starting at her empty plate.

"Here." A new plate came down, and was placed overtop of her empty one.

On it was a slice of German Chocolate. She looked at it, then at the hand holding the plate, before slowly following the arm up till she saw the familiar face of Mori staring back at her.

"...?" She gave him a questioning glace and he smiled.

"I noticed that you eat this kind more then the others." He told her.

"I didn't know that you regularly spied on me like that, Mori." She smirked. He gave a small blush and turned away, coughing. "But thank you." She reached out and jabbed her fork into the cake, before lifting the large chunk and placing it to her mouth greedily. It was her favorite...

She hummed in delight as the lovely flavor hit her tongue. Looking down at the cake her eyes started to fog over in thought.

"Someone who is very close to me, enjoys it very much." She whispered as the thought went through her mind. He paused in his drinking, and looked over at her.

"Close to you?" He repeated to himself.

"He likes it so much, that I guess it kind of rubbed off on me." She sighed, and her expression softened as she stared at the cake. "He likes sweets and chocolate bars." She mumbled to herself and she placed another piece into her mouth. She missed him...

"Hey Gome-chan!!" Honey's voice perked up, snapping her out of her thoughts. "How much do you like cake?!" He asked curiously, flowers still looming around his face cutely.

"A lot."

"ME TOO!!!!" His eyes went wide in disbelief and he started to wave his arms up and down in excitement. Her eyes softened greatly towards the cheery boy, as he started carrying on about how 'similar' they were.

"Hey Honey." She called to him gently.

"Yeah!?" He stopped his rant and looked towards her with is large brown eyes.

"Lollypops and gumdrops." Was all she said. His eyes doubled in size and he gave a large gasp in surprise.

"You can read my mind?!?!" He jumped out of his chair holding his bunny close to his chest. "How?!?!" He asked, amazed. Her lips curled into a small smile.

"I want cookies."

"YOU TOO!?!?!?!!" He quickly looked over towards Mori with pleading eyes. The man gave a small chuckle, before he stood from his chair and went to go get them cookies.

"I like chocolate chip."

"YOU TOO!!?!?!?!?!?!"

And so their conversation just continued like that throughout the day...