39

Kagome was sitting beside one of the large windows, staring at the scene below. The window was open, so the sound of nature, and the humans chattering could be heard clearly. She watched with dazed eyes as the movie making continued throughout the day, as the others played their acts. She gave a large yawn and clicked her tongue, shifting in her spot as she felt her mind fog over, thinking about nothing in particular--

"Over here, Haruhi!" Renge's shrilling voice caught her attention and she slowly paned her gaze to the side, watching as Haruhi ran around the corner and into her vision. Renge was standing beside two scary looking men, a smile on her face.

"What is it Renge?" Haruhi asked when she finally reached them.

"I've asked these gentlemen to make a special appearance for our film." She announced.

"Appearance?" One of them questioned.

"What are you talking about?" The other spoke up.

"For the climax, we defiantly need villains!!" She huffed. The two boys gave a small gasp and paled. "That's when all of the club members come together to fight against the real villains in their school." She hummed, while pointing in the air and nodding to herself in agreement. "According to the report: These two are actually sons of Japanese mafia members! The perfect villains for this situation!!" Stars appeared in her eyes as she smiled, puffing out her chest proudly.

"What is wrong with this woman?!" One of them asked.

"Who our parents are, has nothing to do with us!" The other one stated, while both had tears of anger flowing down their cheeks. Kagome sighed and closed her eyes.

"Is she stupid?" Reaching up, she rubbed the bridge of her nose as another headache started to kick in...

"Hey Renge, that's not--" Haruhi tried to tell her, but she wasn't listening.

"Just come over here, and wait for you're cue--" The girl grabbed one of the boys by the arm and started to drag him towards the shooting area.

"You think you can push me around?!" The boy pulled away from her grasp. "You don't even know me!!" He growled, and shoved her away from him angrily. Renge gave a small scream in surprise, as she was knocked through the air, about to smash into the wall, that has unused movie equipment lying against it.

"Look out!!" Haruhi quickly protected her by getting between her and the wall, only to get slammed into the equipment, blocking her from getting hurt. "Ow~!" She gave a small hiss, and slid to the floor, onto her knees.

"Haruhi, are you okay!?" Renge kneeled beside her, checking to see if she was alright.

"That guy was right Renge." She mumbled in reply. "If you judge people by their appearance, you're just stereotyping them, and you won't be able to see the person inside..."

"She is preaching to the girl at a time like this...?" Kagome growled as she felt anger weld up inside of her, as her piercing orbs locked onto the man. She was about to jump down, when Tamaki suddenly ran around the corner.

"Haruhi, what's going on?" He asked. Haruhi then turned towards him, and a small tear fell from her eyes. Seeing this, Tamaki quickly changed, and his eyes hardened, growling. Reaching out, he grabbed the boy by his collar and shoved him against the wall. "Which one did it?"

"Hmm?" Kagome blinked in surprised. She was so stunned by Tamaki's sudden change, that her anger completely evaporated, replaced by curiosity.

"W-Wait a minute Tamaki!" The other boy spoke up. "It's not what you think! The girl started it!" He defended.

"He's right, Senpai." Haruhi spoke up while slowly standing. "It's not their fault..."

Tamaki's expression changed yet again, as he looked at Haruhi in worry, letting the man go. Seeing their chance to escape, the two boys quickly ran off. Haruhi was rubbing her eye, and Tamaki walked up to her, placing both hands on either side of her cheek.

"Haruhi..." He whispered her name. "Does it hurt?" He asked with concern.

"Yeah." She mumbled a reply while removing her hand-- "My contact." A small white dot was on the tip of her finger.

"Con...tact?" He repeated, blinking in surprised.

"Must have slipped out." She told him.

"..." Tamaki gave a small chuckle. "I see." His face turned back to normal, as he smiled brightly at her, laughing. "You're able to cry without the use of eyedrops! You're a full-fledged host now!" He announced.

"Hmmm." Haruhi hummed in reply and smiled.

"C-- Ca-- Camera, tell me you got that!" Renge pointed towards the camera man that was position behind them.

"Yes Boss." He gave her a thumbs up.

"Other then the contacts, this was the ideal last scene!" She was brimming with happiness. "All we need now is a touching narration by my precious Kyoya--" Suddenly a loud crash fell into her ears, causing everyone to look towards the sound. Kyoya stood there with a rock in his hand, the camera lens smashed to pieces.

"No! My camera--!!" The cameraman yelled in horror.

"Kyoya?" Renge whispered.

"I'm sorry to say, but there cannot be any record of our club members displaying violence." Well, guess that means she's out of the movie-- Kagome smirked at the thought. "I believe you caused enough trouble around here, Renge." He told her "Please stop being such a pest."

"A pest?" She repeated, while tears rolled down her cheeks. "But you're supposed to pat me on the head and tell me not to worry! You're suppose to be kind and affectionate, Kyoya!" Tears continued to tumble down as her ideal image of him was falling apart. "Why are you acting so differently now?! Tell me why--!!"

"Because, that's not the real Kyoya." Tamaki stated simply, smiling.

"...!" She gave a small gasp, as realization hit her, and her knees gave out. She sat on the floor in disbelief, and she started to sob, and sniffle, as large drops continued to fall down her face.

"Does it really matter?" Haruhi spoke up. "Who cares if Kyoya is a little different then you expected him to be?" She crouched down in front of her and hugged her knees. "Take a good look at the person inside, and getting to know them little by little. It's a lot more fun that way." Haruhi smiled.

Kagome hummed in response, smirking. Slowly, she stood up and stretched, getting the kinks out of her tired muscles. Cracking her knuckles, her smirk grew, and her eyes had a special sheen to them.

"Now where did those two boys run off to...?"

Sticking her hands into her pockets, she calmly strolled down the hallway.