3

Days later...

Kagome slowly walked down the empty hallway. The sound of her boots thumping against the floor, echoed down the corridor, warning all those around that she was approaching. Closing her eyes she sighed, finding the sound to be rather relaxing...

"Not here too..." An annoyed sigh flowed into her ears. She stopped in her stroll and opened one eye to glance at the person beside her.

"Haruhi." She greeted in a cooling voice. The woman jumped at the sudden sound and quickly turned around to face her.

"Kagome." She greeted back, a small tint of pink went across her nose in embarrassment.

"Something wrong?" She asked.

"..." She looked down and sighed. "All four of the libraries are full of people-- It's very loud."

"I see..." She looked at the door before looking back at her. "You want me to get rid of them for you?" She asked.

"Get rid--" Her eyes widened and she waved her hands in front of her in defense. "N-No--No, that's alright... I'll just find another place that's more suitable to study in."

"Alright..." She spoke in a bored tone and turned away from her, looking out of the large window that extended down the hallway. "Is it alright if I accompany you?" She asked.

"Umm..." She seemed surprised by the offer. "I don't mind."

"Good, then I shall help you look." She then proceeded to walk down the hallway, the small female following her.