Chapter 11

*Two moons later*

Frostsong woke up one morning. She looked around the warrior den. Leapordfang was standing by her, nudging her to get up. "Frostsong, get up! We're moving you to the nursery today!" He exclaimed.

Frostsong wasn't surprised. She already knew that she was expecting Leapordfang's kits. She got up and stretched, hunger filling her as she weakly walked out of the den.

Ivystorm was already collecting some moss. "I'm helping you with your bedding, Frostsong," she declared, as if Frostsong was going to object. She shrugged. She walked out of camp with her to the nearest tree, and began shredding moss from it.

"Is this a good amount?" Ivystorm asked. Frostsong nodded. "Let's head back."

As they entered the camp, Frostsong brought up a conversation. "So, when are your kits going to become apprentices?" She asked. Ivystorm replied, "I think in a month." Frostsong nodded.

She picked up the moss, walked into the nursery, and began spreading it out to her comfort. She then layed down to rest, for the days ahead of her would be tiring.

----------------------------------------------------

Hey guys! It's Eily here. Just wanted to note that I'm not going to be describing the process of Frostsong giving birth, because it makes me a bit uncomfortable attempting to write it. I'm gonna just skip to after the birth of the kits. Anyway, keep reading, and... Idk, have fun?

----------------------------------------------------

Frostsong layed in the nursery, looking at her four kits wearily. They were beautiful, and Ravenfeather had said that two of them were she-cats, and two were toms.

Leapordsong walked in. "Frostsong, how are you? How are the kits?"

Frostsong smiled. "I'm fine, and so are they." "Have you decided on names for them, yet?" He asked. Frostsong nodded.

She motioned to a grey calico cat with green eyes. "This one will be named Mottledkit. She's a she-cat." The patterns on Mottledkit's back were spotty, and the colors mixed well with her main fur color.

"What about this one?" Leapordfang asked, looking at a pure black tom with a lighter grey paws. "His name is Shadowkit," she said before adding, "His colors must have come from one of your parents." Leapordfang smiled.

"What's this one's name?" Leapordfang asked. He looked at another kit that seemed to replicate Mottledkit, but its back spots hinted to a more rosy pattern, and its eyes were amber.

"Her name is Rosekit," Frostsong announced. Leapordfang smiled, then looked at another kit, a tom. He was silver with black stripes running down him, almost a duplicate of Frostsong.

"I've decided that you should name him," Frostsong said. Leapordfang smiled. "Then his name will be Northkit," he said. Frostsong smiled. "I like it."

The four kits were crowded around Frostsong, suckling. Volekit and Spiderkit were looking at them from outside the den, excited for their new denmates.

Frostsong was smiling as she began to drift asleep. My beautiful kits... She thought to herself. She then closed her eyes and succumbed to sleep.