Chapter 19

"Let all cats old enough to catch their own prey join under the lichenrock for a clan meeting," Froststar called out. The Pineclan cats gathered around.

"Pineclan, I have traveled to the Ninetree and received my nine lives from Starclan. I am no longer Frostsong; instead, I am Froststar," she said.

"Froststar! Froststar!" The cats cheered her name. She smiled. She was glad that the clan welcomed her as their leader.

"My first order of business," she started, "is to appoint some new warriors. Three apprentices have shown their worthiness of being warriors by fighting bravely in the recent battle with Groundclan. Northpaw, Mottledpaw, and Rosepaw, please step up."

Her three children stepped up, excitment practically radiating from their expressions.

"Northpaw," Froststar began, "you have shown your loyalness to the clan, and you have proved that you are ready to become a full warrior of Pineclan. From this day forward, you will be known as Northspring for your quick and agile abilities. We welcome you as a full warrior of Pineclan!"

"Northspring! Northspring!" The cats chanted. When they calmed down, Froststar spoke up again.

"Mottledpaw, you have shown your loyalness to the clan, and you have proved that you are ready to become a full warrior of Pineclan. From this day forward, you will be known as Mottledmist for your strength and quick thinking. We welcome you as a full warrior of Pineclan!"

"Mottledmist! Mottledmist!" The cats cheered.

"Finally, Rosepaw, you have shown your loyalness to the clan, and you have proved that you are ready to become a full warrior of Pineclan. From this day forward, you will be known as Rosebriar for your excellent skill of hiding and hunting. We welcome you as a full warrior of Pineclan!"

"Rosebriar! Mottledmist! Northspring!" The cats chanted and cheered in the crowd. Froststar smiled at her kits, who were now warriors. "This concludes our meeting. Clan dismissed," she called out, cueing the cats to leave and go back to their daily business.

----------------------------------------------------

Sup! It's Eily here! I just want to say thank you for reading this book! No, it's not over yet, I still have plans for the end. And I know this is a short chapter, but I got othee things to do, so... Uh, have a great day, I guess! 😶