three

"Hey, i've got PE next, what about you?" I asked Frank, putting my schedual away.

"Ive got english," he sighed. I frowned.

"I'll see you at lunch Gee," Frank smiled before walking in the opposite direction.

I hated PE. I remembered that there were male and female changing rooms, do i go to the male one? What if they think im a girl? I started panicking and thinking about all the worst case scenarios.

I calmed myself down and walked into the male changing rooms. I was a bit early so there was no one else in there. My binder was starting to hurt, i thought since there was nobody ib here, i could quickly fix it it the mirror.

I ran over to the mirror and pulled my shirt up to reveal my chest. I was pulling my binder into place when the door slammmed open.

Trigger warning:
Bullying
Transphobic comments

A group of guys walked in and noticed me. I must of looked like a deer in the headlights.

"What the hell, is that a binder?" One of the guys asked.

"Those are what trannys use!" Another guy yelled. He looked discusted.

I ran to the corner of the room and threw my shirt back on.

"You a tranny, arent ya?" A guy yelled at me, getting up in my face.

"This room is for real boys!" He spat, causing me to cower more into the corner.

A second later a boy with big curly hair walked in, witnessing the guy push my fradgile body into the wall.

The boy ran up to me after processing what he had witnessed

"Oh my god, are you okay?" He frantically asked, helping me up.

"You protecting the tranny now are you?" A guy laughed.

"Shut the hell up!" The boy yelled. He brought me into the bathroom.

"I'm Ray," he introduced himself, putting his hand out.

"Gerard," i smiled, shaking his hand.