thirteen

a/n: 100 READS GUYS! Why do yall even read my crappy book but thank :))
- issi

"Gina, you havr to accept the fact that your a girl, not a boy!" My mom yelled. Tears swelled in my eyes.

"I am a boy mom, ive neved been a girl and i never will!" I fired back

"You have a girls body, so your a girl!" She yelled.

"I was born in a girls body because god hates me! Im just a boy trapped in the wrong body!" I screamed, my face was red and tear stained.

"Get out," my mom turned away

"What yhe hell do you mean?" I asked confused.

"Get out, pack all of your stuff and get ouf of my house, you discusting sinner!" My mom yelled, walking upstairs.

"W-what, w-were am i supposed t-to go?" My tone was alot quieter.

"I dont know, figure it out, your nearly 18." She replied, before slamming her door shut.

I walked up stairs and went into my room. I didnt do anything, i judt stood there.

"I HATE YOU I HATE ME EVERYOBE HATES ME!" I just screamed and threw an action figure at my full body mirror.

I watched as the mirror smashed and the shards fell to the floor.

I thought 'you know what, i will leave' and grabbed my old suitcase that was gathering dust in my wardrobe.

I ripped open my drawers and threw all my clothes into the suitcase.

I put my comics and other stuff into a bag and grabbed my school bag aswell.

I stood up and looked around to see if i left anything.

A few tears dripped down my face as i ran my hand through my short greasy black hair.

I threw on a thick snow jacket, some skinny jeans and my black combat boots and beanie.