thirty one

the next day

"Frank Iero, you are suspended from school for 3 school days for physical violence towards another student," Mr. Simmons declared as i sat in the uncomfortable chair across from him.

"What? Physical violence? Have you seen what happens to ME in the hallways everyday?" I yelled, standing up.

"Mr. Iero please sit down," he calmly ordered.

"Have you seen what Gerard and I go through every day? Do you know what those dick heads have done to me and my boyfriend?" I yelled with my fists balled.

"Mr. Iero, sit down right now, your mother is coming to pick you up," he was a bit angrier.

"I'm not sitting down! Why are you suspending me for standing up for my friend but you dont care when Kellin and his friends beat me up for fun?" I was getting very emotional.

"Mr. Iero, if you would let me finish, i was going to say that Kellin has been expelled because a student recorded him beating you up." He calmly explained.

"W-wait, what? Really?" I sat down, confused.

"Bob Bryar showed me the footage and wanted me to tell you that he is sorry for being a jerk, anyways, your mother is here," he stood up and walked to the door.

He opened the door and my mom walked in. She didnt even look pissed.

"Mom, i'll meet you in the car, i just need to talk to Gee and Mikey," i said and pushed past her.

As soon as i walked into the front office, Gerard ran up to me.

"Gee! Kellin got expelled!" I yelled in excitement.

"Oh my god, really?" He jumped up and down.

"Bob recorded him beating me up and showed the principal!" I continued.

"Oh my god!" He exclaimed.

A/n: sorry its been so long to update, im in a bad mental state atm. Also, idk what to do with this story any ideas?