twenty two

Gerard and i took a seat a few rows digagonal from the mysterious guy at the back.

I felt eyes burning into the back of my head, the guy was staring at me.

I turned my head, the man quickly turned his aswell when i did.

I ignored it and went back to comforting Gerard. He was calmer now.

The bus was about to pull up into the bus stop Gerard and i had to get of at.

We stood up, and so did the guy behind us.

As i walked of and we were about to walk towards Franks house, the mystery guy grabbed my wrist and pulled me away from Gee.

I screamed and tried to pull away from his tight grip.

He ripped his hood of to reveal the face that haunts my everyday... Pete Wentz.

"Mikey! Mikey! Pete get the hell away from him, i will hurt you!" Gerard screamed, running at Pete.

"What are you gonna do? weak little girl!" Pete yelled. His yelling brought to many horrible memories back into my mind.

"Your so worthless!" Pete yelled, pushing me into the wall of his bedroom.

Tears ran down my face

"Weak!" Pete continued, as i slid down the wall.

"Why do i even bother with you?" He angrily yelled, kicking me in the leg.

"Gerard! He'll hurt you!" I warned, he didnt listen and threw a punch at Petes jaw, then a kick to his stomach.

"G-gerard..." i whispered in shock as Pete passed out. I gasped as Gee took my arm and ran towards Franks house.

We ran through the front door and he slammed it shut and locked it.

"Gerard, Mikey! Whats happening?" Frank asked worried, running down the stairs.

"P-p-pete, hes b-back!" I sobbed, leaning against the door.

"Oh no, oh no, oh no this cant be happening!" Frank started panicking and pacing around the room.

"Call the police," Frank ordered.

"B-but-"

"Call the police."