sixteen

"Frank, we gotta go to school," Gerard mumbled, walking over to his suitcase.

"Hey Gee, i dont use my wardrobe so you can put your stuff in there," i offered. He smiled and did that.

"I dont wanna go to schoolll!" Gerard whined making a pouty face.

I giggled and got my clothes out of my drawers. Gee went into the bathtoom to get changed while i stayed in the room.

I slid my grey skinny jeans on and a black shirt with converse.

I walked to the bathroom and lightly tapped it with my knuckles.

"Is it safe to come in?" I asked,

"Yeah," he replied from the other side.

I pushed the door open to find Gerard standing infront of the mirror, wearing black ripped skinny jeans and his binder. He was fixing his hair and noticed me and smiled.

"Come on we gotta get to school," i nagged, pretending to be a little child.

He giggled at my childish behaviour.  We walked downstairs as Gee pulled his shirt on.

"Looks like i have the car today!" I cheered, hopping into the drivers seat. Gerard slid into the passengers seat.

I flicked through my many CDs and we both decided on Use Your Illusion by Guns n Roses.

"sO LIVE AND LET DIE!  DO DO DO DA DA DOOO!" Gerard and i yelled, nearly crashing the car.

We pulled up to the school parking lot. I saw Ray and Mikey 'talking' by that i mean flirting.

I jumped out of the car once I parked and ran up to them.

"Wassuuuppp!" Gee yelled, running up to them aswell.

"Someone is in a good mood!" Ray laughed.

"Im happy for once so shut up!" Gerard playfully yelled and crossed his arms.

"Yo tranny, you got disowned hey?" Vic yelled from across the hallway, then laughing to his friend Kellin.

"What? H-how do they k-know?" Gerard quivered.

"Remember his mom goes to church with our mom, and news gets around hella fast in this town," Mikey explained. I pulled Gee into a tight hug, stroking his jet black hair.

"hes gonna tell everyone," Ray sighed.

Gerard had tears slipping down his porcelain skin.

"Come on, lets go to the bathrooms," i encouraged him, taking his hand.

a/n: heyo look who updated! Sorry if i dont update alot Ive been really busy with stuff :/ but im gonna trg to write more :)