twenty three

"This is the police department, whats the problem?"

"M-my abusive ex boyfriend is b-back in town a-and hes trying to hurt m-me and my f-friends and my b-brother!" Mikey blurted out, holding back tears.

"Dont worry, if he was abusive then he can be jailed. What is his name?"

"P-peter Wentz"

"Do you know where he goes or went to school?"

"Um, Belleville High,"

"Alright, i think we have the guy, we'll inform you when anything happens alright? What was your name?"

"M-michael. Thank you"

He hung up the phone and sighed.

"Hey, its okay" Gerard hugged me.

"Got any cigarettes left?" He asked.

I nodded and pulled them out of my jacket pocket.

Gerard and Frank walked outside and sat on the porch.

He signalled me to sit next to him. I sat down and passed one to Gee and Frank.

"Thanks," Frank thanked me, and Gerard did aswell.

I nodded and lit the addictive nicotene between my lips. The farmiliar burning sensation tingled my lungs as i breathed in the smoke.

-
Even though Mikey was underaged, i still let him smoke because he was stressed and hes goinv through a lot.

Hes my baby brother and i want to help him ad much as i can.

I looked over at Frank who i think had the same idea as me.

"Mikes, were just gonna get something from inside, we'll be back," i explained as i pulled Frank into the house.

"We should spend a day out with him, it'll be good!" Frank cheered.

"Oh, thats what i was gonna say!" I giggled before walking outside again.