twenty nine

whats this? An update??

"Frankie! It's prom tomorrow!" Gerard ran up to me, wrapping his arms around my neck.

"I know!" I giggled, hugging him back. He would have to be the most freakin adorable guy ever

"Do you have anything to wear?" I asked Gee, letting go of him.

"Um, crap! I dont have anything to wear, how the hell did i forget oh my god!" Gerard started freaking out.

"Gee, calm down, Mikey or your dad probably have something fancy, right?" I assured him, taking his hand and walking to our first class.

"Yeah, my dad probably does. Oh and by the way, Mikey and Ray are going together!" Gerard said.

"Oh look! Its the faggot and the tranny!" Kellin yelled at us, him and his gang of idiots laughed along, except one person, Bob Bryar.

"G-guys, stop!" Bob yelled. They all looked at him weirdly.

"What the hell?" Kellin yelled at him, turning around.

"Stop! Why do you hate them so much? Because they have somebody who loves them unlike you ever will?" Bob yelled before pushing past him and storming of.

Kellins 'friends' looked at him weirdly and walked away from him. He stood there staring at us. We walked away, still holding hands.

I saw Bob walk towards us, he looked sad but also happy, that doesn't make sense...

"That was freakin hardcore!" Gerard exclaimed when Bob walked up to us.

"I dunno why i was friends with those retards, im sorry, will you forgive me?" Bob asked, he looked genuinely sorry.

"Its alright, see you around," i smiled and Gee and i walked to our class.