ten

"G-gerard, i l-love you," i whispered, staring into my eyes.

Gerard looked shocked and relieved at the same time.

"I understand if you dont wanna hang out with me anymore," i added, making my way out the door.

"Frank!" I turned around and Gerard ran up to me and wrapped his arms around my neck. I wrapped my arms around his slim torso.

"I love you Frank," Gee smiled, letting me go. I stared into his deep pools of sparkling hazel.

"Is that what you wanted to tell me?" Gerard asked, breaking the silence between us.

"Actually, no," i admitted, should ibask him now?

"Gerard, w-will you go to prom with me?" I stuttered, his eyes grew wide, is that good or bad?

"Y-yes!" He yelled happily, he pulled me into a tight hug again. Yes!

"I love you so much Frank im so sorry for relapsing, i dont know why i did i couldnt help it Frank im so so sorry!" Gerard cried into the crook of my neck.

"Its okay, im here for you," i whispered, stroking his hair. He looked up at me with red puffy eyes and just stared into my eyes.

"We'll ditch today, do you wanna?" I asked Gee, he nodded and walked over to his bed.

He layed down next to me and cuddled into me. He traced the tattoos on my arms, traveling up to my neck.

As he traced to scorpion on my neck and stopped, he stared into my eyes again.

The most amazing thing happened next...