nine

I softly knocked on the front door of the Way house. Mikey popped his head out.

"Oh hey Frank," Mikey smiled,  he opened the door a bit wider, inviting me in.

"I dont think gerards up yet," Mikey mumbled, fixing his glasses. I nodded and walked towards the basement door, softly knocking. No answer.

I creaked the door slightly open, revealing darkness.

"Gee?" I whispered, i couldnt see him in his bed, he could be in the bathroom.

I walked quietly towards his bathroom door,

"Gerard, are you in there?" I asked, softly knocking on the hard wood.

u could hear faint sobs and crying coming from the other side, oh no.

"D-dont come in, p-please!" Gerards squeeky voice sobbed. He was in a lot of pain and i needed to help him.

I tried twisting the handle, locked. I knealt down, peeping under the door. All i could see was Gerards legs, it looked like they were brought to his chest, and, a few plastic bags...

No, not again, oh god! Gerard had become addicted to cocaine at the beginning of last year, i helped him stop, but it looks like he relapsed.

"G-gee," i mumbled, trying to keep back tears, standing back up.

"F-frank, go to s-school without m-me," Gee sobbed.

I ran upstairs to the kitchen, luckily a bobby pin was laying on the counter. I ran back to Gerards bathroom door and shoved the hair accessory into the lock.

After a few tries, the handle turned. I rushed in and collapsed to the ground when i saw Gerard curled up in the corner. His nose had dried blood around it, there were also little plastic bags around him.

"F-frank, please g-go," he whimpered. I ran and held him in my arms. He had a really hot temperature. He shivered at my touch.

"Its okay, im here," i whispered, still holding him.

"You dont care!" Gerard yelled, causing me to inch away, what does he mean?

"G-gerard who the hell said that?" I cried, slowly getting closer to him.

"I just know, my mind tells me yhat im too worthless for you and you dont care about me and im just worthless!" Gerard yelled back, tears streaming down his face.

"You cant even tell me anything, you've had me up every night waiting for you to tell me something!" He ranted, eyes still pouring liquid.

"G-gerard, i l-love you,"