-prologue-

It was Monday Night Raw, a week before the big brand expansion.. Many superstars not knowing their upcoming path.. Nikki and Roman walked to the gorilla, hand in hand.. Both confident in the expansion and in Roman's victory against Seth Rollins.. Roman's music played, they both walked out. The crowd erupting in cheers and boos.. Roman headed towards the ring while Nikki stood ringside, her usual cheering spot.. She watched Roman in admiration as he circled the ring, warming up for an intense battle.. Rollins' theme hit, the anger in Roman, rising.. His once brother, his once friend turned into his bitter rival.. They exchanged looks as the ref rung the bell.. The match quickly escalated to a battle.. Both threw strong, powerful punches but neither laying the other out.. Nikki watched from the side, her eyes glued on the gut-wrenching action.. Cheering Roman the whole time.. At one point of the match, Roman set up for the Superman Punch, but Rollins quickly rolled out of the ring.. He eyed Nikki and smirked.. His heart thumping at a thought that came to his head.. Nikki watched him, as he headed to the stage director ringside.. "Show it!" Pointing his finger to the tron.. Nikki quickly whipped her head, only to see Roman on the screen.. But he wasn't alone.. Her eyes watered as she saw Roman's lips on another woman.. Sasha Banks.. She ripped her eyes from the screen, meeting them with Roman's equally shocked ones.. She watched as he inched towards her.. "Roman, what is this?" She felt her hand shake as she pointed at the tron.. He stared at her water-filled eyes, his gut filling with guilt and sorrow.. She banged her hands on the apron, her sadness turning into anger.. "What is this, Roman?" Roman hung onto the ropes, his mind blurred.. Rollins took the advantage and rolled Roman for the win.. Earning the victory.. Roman sat in the ring shocked, Nikki looked at him, shaking her head.. She wiped her eyes before walking up the ramp.. He called after her, expecting her to turn back but she didn't.. Her hurt too much to bear..

Neither one aware that, that moment was the last one they would have.. Before being separated..
_________________________________
Cast:
Nikki Bella
Roman Reigns
John Cena
Etc.