-roman-

Tonight is Monday Night Raw, the night before Wrestlemania.. The night after I defeated The Undertaker.. I was scheduled for a opening promo.. I fixed my vest and walked to the gorilla.. The stage manager played my music and I walked out.. The arena erupting in boos from the crowd.. I blocked them out as I walked down the ramp and climbed into the ring.. I walked over and grabbed a mic.. I slowly lifted the mic to my lips but before I could say a word the crowd became louder and louder.. I chuckled and lowered the mic, hearing the crowd voice their opinions of me.. My mind raced as the boos became louder and louder.. I lifted the mic to my lips.. "This is my yard now!" Sending the crowd into a riot.. I slammed the mic in the ring and was about to climb out when I heard a very familiar theme song, making me step back in.. I looked up and saw them.. John Cena.. His face wearing a big smile, he moved aside and there she was.. Nikki.. He grabbed her face and kissed her forehead, before turning his attention to me.. He ran down to the ring and pointed to the crowd, the arena erupted in boos and cheers.. I watched him as he grabbed a mic.. I turned my head and saw her standing ringside, her eyes glued on him, sending a spike through my heart.. "Roman Reigns, everybody!" John pointed to me, the cheers turning into boos.. I nodded, the boos not fazing me.. I lifted the mic "John Cena, the face that used to run this place." He looked at me and chuckled.. He shook his head. "I like that you actually think that.. I love how that's what you and multiple people back there actually think.. I'm not the face that used to run this place, I'm the face that still owns this place.. I'm the guy that gave an opportunity to guys with real raw talent.. Unlike you, who just comes from a family, that's consider wrestling royalty but actually can wrestle his way out of a paper bag!" I chuckled "John, you don't own anything anymore.. You're not the same John Cena.. You know what you really are? You're the newest Brock Lesnar.. A guy who only comes back to the WWE when it's meaningful for him.. Let me enlighten you about something John, while you were out there shooting movies and being on the Today show.. I was out here busting my ass in this ring, night in and night out.. And I'll be damned if I'm gonna let some overrated part-timer run up in here and think he deserves something." "Overrated? Part-timer? Listen son, this is what I love to do.. Always have and always will.. You're actually the reason why I'm on Raw right now.. Why do ask? Because you can't do your damn job! If you did your damn job, and did a good job, I wouldn't have to come back.. But here we are, us standing in this ring talking about your bad wrestling skills, and your bad talking skills." I nodded "I never been the man to talk.. So how about we toss these mics aside and get to it?" I tossed my mic aside and looked at him.. He smirked, tossing the mic out of the ring.. "You sure you wanna do this?" "What? Punch the crap out of you? Hell yea." We stepped closer to each other, only to hear Kurt's music.. Kurt walked out, mic in hand.. "No, no.. This is not how I want to start my job here on Raw as your general manager.. But don't worry, this match will happen.. Just not tonight.. It'll happen at the next Pay-Per-View, Payback! Oh it's true, it's damn true!" He walked backstage.. John turned back around and nodded, before getting out of the ring.. I watched as she walked towards him, both their eyes locked on me.. But my focus on Cena..

 But my focus on Cena