-roman-

Tonight was Wrestlemania 33, it was the biggest night of my career.. Not only was this my third time main eventing Wrestlemania, this year, I go against the phenom, The Undertaker.. I slipped on my gloves while heading to the tv area.. I joined everyone circled around the tv, watching as she hit The Miz with a suicide dive.. I watched in awe as she lifted Maryse on her shoulder, and Cena lifted Miz on his.. Both slamming them down in sync.. They pinned them both.. Both earning the win.. I shook my head and walked away from the tv, guilt filling me.. A lot has happened in these past months, I've held the United States title, I also had some intense matches.. During these months, I've focused on my career.. I tried to move on from Nikki but I never could.. Every woman I talked to, reminded me of her.. It hurt that I never got the chance to right my wrong because of the stupid brand extension.. She moved on to Smackdown, while I remained in Raw.. Two completely different paths.. I turned around as I heard cheers from everyone.. There she was.. Her breath-taking smile.. Her eyes the soft brown color as always.. I walked towards her but I stopped when I saw Cena, pull her into his chest, pecking her lips.. I nodded and clenched my jaw before turning away.. Warming up for my historic match-up..
Two completely different paths..